PDA

View Full Version : 'Zsa Zsa Saddam' to Taunt Iraqi Regime Loyalists

carrot red
08-18-2003, 09:05 PM
Tikrit, Iraq (Reuters) - Saddam Hussein has his head tossed back, his blonde locks flowing and a filter-tipped cigarette dangling coquettishly between his delicate fingers.

Meet "Zsa Zsa Saddam," the U.S. army's latest ploy in the four-month hunt for the fugitive dictator.

The rest of the campaign is detailed here. (http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&cid=573&ncid=757&e=4&u=/nm/20030818/od_nm/iraq_posters_dc)

That's what I call a good devious tactic.

Just imagine " Saddam dolled up as a slinky Zsa Zsa Gabor, a busty Rita Hayworth Saddam, a grooving Elvis Saddam and even Saddam in the guise of British-born rocker Billy Idol.":rofl:

Prrkitty
08-18-2003, 09:13 PM
Let's hope it enrages Saddam himself .... and then we can finally get him and put him on trial. But ya know... even if we get him I'm afraid his followers will kill him (and anyone around him) before he can be taken outside Iraq. Guess we'll see...

Sephiroth
08-18-2003, 09:44 PM
This is HILARIOUS!!! :rofl:
Why doesn't our government do things like that for us?

Hey, ya never know, it might actually work! And if it does, we might have a replacement for war! Hehe...Well it has my approval. If it's sufficiently funny, I'll probably let it pass. :thumbsup: