PDA

View Full Version : I need the password for 2 of my quests

Zelda_Warrior
08-18-2003, 02:39 PM
i need my password on 2 of my betas becuase i didnt work on them for 9 days i forgot the passwords ill post them on my website ( by that I mean the quests) but please someone help me. and because i cant edit them right now there is some bugs maybe a lot i forget the number ok. The quests that i forgot the password on is my Era of Chaos beta and my Era of Magic beta. on the header of those quests or should i say the data that says who i made the quest will say Zelda_Warrior plz help me!

Blonde799
08-18-2003, 03:08 PM
PM DN(Dark Nation) or maybe FCF(fatcatfan). They may be able to help.:)

commandr
08-21-2003, 11:40 PM
Why are you asking us? How can we know the passwords on YOUR quests?:rolleyes:

Seriously though, I have a couple of tips for you:

1. Use the same password on all of your quests. It should be something you will remember. As long as you don't share that password with anyone it should be okay. Its not like the Zelda Classic community runs wild with malicious users that are going to start password guessing to tamper with your hard work.

2. Don't put a password on your quests until you are ready to release them to others. Believe me, it saves a lot of time when you are still designing and debugging your quest;).

(Of course, if you have that 'little brother' thing going on where you share your computer and someone else uses your copy of Zquest I can understand why you did it.)

MottZilla
08-22-2003, 09:32 PM
Your passwords have been PMed to you.