PDA

View Full Version : WTF!!!!!!!!! (AGN glitch?)

lord_jamitossi
08-16-2003, 03:23 PM
Woah. i'm here with my friend and he tried to log on. king_karule is his name. anyhow, i tried to logon, and it then sent him to a weird page about some sort of error. this is armageddongames.net. we try a couple of times and it keeps on coming bact to this weird page. next, we try armageddongames.com, and it sends us to a page that has a couple of files like something liek "parent sorting" or some weird code. :odd: i think it was armageddoncom.armageddongames.net or something close to that.
at the moment, i can only get in if i DON'T type in the "www.". WTF is wrong with whatever is wrong????

Breaker
08-16-2003, 04:01 PM
...? There's nothing wrong with it. It's listing a directory that you don't have access to view. Hence,

(You don't have permission to access /cgi-bin/ on this server.)

lord_jamitossi
08-16-2003, 04:20 PM
i can't entirely say that i know what you're saying. i'm really not all taht advanced in computer language.
anyhow, i copied the error message from the .net site:
Warning: Unknown(/cgi-bin/quote.cgi): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/armagedd/public_html/global.php(323) : eval()'d code on line 7
mabye someone with some more computer skills can translate this for me?

Gerudo
08-16-2003, 04:44 PM
just an error that points to something thats non-existant, i think...

anyways, an index.html file would cover that, theres nothing wrong, its just some your not necessarily supposed to see... i dont thing it matters though...

:shrug: