PDA

View Full Version : Vote Predcon1 for Prez!

Predcon1
08-14-2003, 12:47 PM
To all Senior Staff:

I've been with AGN for nigh on four years, since it's UBB days. I've strived to be a productive member of the forums, though I have had a few screw-ups.

I wish to put my name forward for consideration on the next opening of a Staff position. I believe myself to be fully capable of handling such a position, as I have held previous administrative positions both on and off-line.

I posted this on the boards because I wasn't sure who to PM, if anybody at all.

If I am to be reprimanded for violating an unknown rule about this, or commended for trying, please do so discreetly, using any of my contacts.

Thank You

Agamemnon
08-14-2003, 12:56 PM
I think you should probably provide more tangable credentials than just seniority... at least in my opinion anyway. I'm not sure how this system works.

Predcon1
08-14-2003, 01:01 PM
Originally posted by Agamemnon
I think you should probably provide more tangable credentials than just seniority... at least in my opinion anyway. I'm not sure how this system works.

Originally posted by Predcon1
I believe myself to be fully capable of handling such a position, as I have held previous administrative positions both on and off-line.

Tangible enough?

Ah, the benefits of actually READING.

Paradox
08-14-2003, 01:02 PM
you can try PMing someone rather than making an announcement to the entire world -_-

Starkist
08-14-2003, 01:04 PM
We do our best to notice who are productive members of AGN, who have the maturity and the knowledge needed to moderate these forums.

When another spot comes up, be assured we will consider all qualified candidates. Topic Closed.