PDA

View Full Version : GoCB LAN

Rafnul
08-13-2003, 10:29 PM
I feel obligated to inform all of you that there will be another massive LAN party going on at my high school. Check it out Here (http://68.110.27.220:81).

If you want to get owned in counterstrike by the admin team... or get 50-0'ed by Dan Black in Quake 3... this is the place for you. Its something my older brother and his friends started putting together a few months ago. It'll be the third event and its... awesome. Even if you can't come... which you probably can't... wish me luck as a Free Agent of the Halo Tourney. I can't wait...

Agamemnon
08-13-2003, 11:27 PM
We hold crazy LAN parties here.. however it would be pretty odd for our school to have anything to do with it, since their extremely strict and uninformed with running their inept tech system.

We get together about once a month at convention centers and friends' houses for weekend shin-digs of FPS's and RTS games.. (Counterstrike, Warcraft III, Starcraft, etc...)

Ich
08-14-2003, 12:44 AM
We occasionally link my computer with my brother's laptop and play some good old fashioned Age of Empires original. Our computers suck.

Rafnul
08-14-2003, 02:34 PM
As it happens the head computer tech of the school is a gamer, and is the father of one of the Admins. We pay the school for the space, thats why it costs money.