PDA

View Full Version : I think we need agsetup.exe again.

ShadowTiger
08-12-2003, 11:40 AM
I'm over at my cousins right now, (and their keyboard is messed up, so please excuse any inconsistencies in the text. thanks.) and i just downloaded them zc. but, i can't many of the files to work. i even got him my own copy of ag.cfg for his pc, and i configured it specially for his paths, etc, but it still needs this. this has rarely happened before, where I would download ZC for a friend, and it worked. Here, he's still waiting, and I can't deliver until I go home and give him the file from home.

I'm not sure, but the file may have been included with 1.90. We should check there, and make the file readily available.

Note that I'm using 182.

Happyman
08-12-2003, 04:44 PM
All AGSetup does is edit ag.cfg. Open it up with notepad and see if you can figure most of it out; I could. :D

ShadowTiger
08-13-2003, 05:10 PM
I did. Rest assured, I did! :eek: But it STIL didn't take! It still asked for it, whereas if the configuration was incorrect, (i.e. wrong paths.) it simply didn't work. This WAS correct, and it STILL asked for it. :shrug:

Zelda_Warrior
08-18-2003, 07:35 PM
Heres what I would do download 1.90 from somplace then dump that into a temporary folder andtake agsetup.exe and put that in 192 folder and voila you have agsetup.exe there. aint i so smart or what. oh and delete the temporary file when done.