PDA

View Full Version : .hack might go online... for real! ^_^

Masamune
08-10-2003, 08:39 PM
i jsut bought .hack//mutation the other day (it owns btw) and i was looking for the 5 bucks off the next game rebate where i stumbled upon this opinion slip asking questions about how you like the game and such. it asks you "if bandai released a MMORPG .hack game, would you buy it?" so my guess is the thought is being fooled around with, either that or those assholes are getting your hopes up. =(

Maverick_Zero
08-10-2003, 10:12 PM
That would kick ass. They'd have to change some stuff in the system. And I think it would be cool to have some hacking abilities, like data drain and gate hacking. I would be a Blade Master for sure, like Balmung, he is so cool. I started Infection yesterday, jesus christ it owns completely. The bad news is I'm almost done with it. I think I have all the Infection character's member addresses.

And do you think they would have it so you could switch inbetween "Real Life" and "The World"?

Monica
08-11-2003, 08:51 AM
/me screams

That would be THE best thing to EVER happen!!

Masamune
08-11-2003, 12:22 PM
i'd definetly be a twin blade or a wavemaster. big swords jsut ain't my thing. =o

Maverick_Zero
08-11-2003, 12:24 PM
Originally posted by Monica
/me screams

That would be THE best thing to EVER happen!!

But, I thought your mom said you couldn't play MMORPG's.

Wavemasters, in my opinion, suck. They have low attack and defense. Yes, they have alot of skills, and spells, but they're never alive long enough for them to make a difference. I don't like Heavy Blades too much either. They always seem slow. I'd either be a Long Arm, a Twin Blade, or a Blademaster.

Monica
08-11-2003, 02:35 PM
Originally posted by Maverick_Zero

But, I thought your mom said you couldn't play MMORPG's.

Wavemasters, in my opinion, suck. They have low attack and defense. Yes, they have alot of skills, and spells, but they're never alive long enough for them to make a difference. I don't like Heavy Blades too much either. They always seem slow. I'd either be a Long Arm, a Twin Blade, or a Blademaster.

That's...right...I forgot...:( But she knows I love .hack so maybe she would make an acception...oh I dunno...;_;

Well if I was allowed, I'd want to be a female Heavy Axe like Subaru...

/me is sad :(

Maverick_Zero
08-13-2003, 03:36 PM
Hey, I've been playing Infection, there is a class called "heavy hand" or "heavy fist" something like that. I don't have one in my party, and I haven't really seen one. I they're probably hand to hand fighters, but I have hardly seen any of their weapons so I wasn't sure if one joined you or not.

And Gardenia is a Heavy Axe, and I suppose Piros is too, how come Piros is in something like a mech, and Gardenia is just in normal armor?

Monica
08-13-2003, 04:23 PM
Gardenia isn't a Heavy Axe, she's a Long Arm. She uses a spear. I've beaten both and haven't met a female Heavy Axe yet, although, they say Subaru joins your party in one of the last 2 games. As for Piros, yes, he's a male Heavy Axe.

MasterSwordUltima
08-13-2003, 05:17 PM
/me would be a long arm! Spears are teh shiz! And yeah, I would most deffinatly get it. But would it be on PS2, or PC. The graphics might not be too great on the PC, or they would be, but the game would be really slow. And if its on PS2, $30 a month...can't pull that off.

Maverick_Zero
08-13-2003, 06:18 PM
Oh sorry, I didn't mean Gardenia, I meant the chick from .hack sign. The leader, or some high ranking member of the group of knights that enforce the rules.

I think Subaru is her name, but I'm not sure.

MasterSwordUltima
08-13-2003, 09:22 PM
That is indeed Subaru.

Maverick_Zero
08-14-2003, 01:53 PM
Okay, then how come she isn't in a mech? I think the classes are too different alot of times.

Like I thought Sanjuro was a Blade Master, and he's a Heavy Blade. His sword isn't gigantic like Rose's. I think some of the stuff isn't enough like an MMORPG in some spots.

And on the bored when they were talking about the pre-version of The World about a programmer that went MIA. Do you think that programmer would be Mia, it kind of makes sense, since she could see the bracelet, and knew about the hacked areas.

MasterSwordUltima
08-14-2003, 03:41 PM
If the game does go online for real, expect REAL hackers to do some REAL hacking.

Maverick_Zero
08-14-2003, 07:19 PM
I wonder if hacking is really just like opening a book, and pointing a bracelet at an enemy after beating the shit out of it and breaking it's "hack shield". Or maybe you just need a weird hat and a wand like Helba. ;)