PDA

View Full Version : I'm baaaaack! Heh...

NyteChylde
08-10-2003, 07:39 AM
Hey everyone...loooooong time no see...anyways, I see we have a ton more users now and a few new ZCBetas were released...niftyness...good to see the forums still got plenty of activity and my fave PC port is still alive and well... :D

Gerudo
08-10-2003, 08:51 AM
id hafta say 'where have you been' ?

i see youve been here as long as other people (3 years), but eh, welcome back anyways ;)

NyteChylde
08-10-2003, 08:59 AM
Eh, long story...I was here regularly last summer...then I went off to boot camp (Marines)...didn't make it through...been working my bum off, moving here and there...now engaged, have my first kid on the way, and back on DSL...looking for a job, the unemployment rate is really high here, and I'm pissed at Wal-Mart for screwing me over...I was supposed to have a job waiting for me when I got here, and you know how big corparations are...so, yeah...now my fiance's grandparents have been paying are rent, which makes me feel like crap...but, that's life I suppose...c'est la vi...however you spell it...lol...now I just need to win the lottery and I'm all set...

EWild
08-10-2003, 09:37 AM
C'est la vie. It pays to be in French Immersion. ;)

Well I joined about a year ago, and you definatly don't know me, but hey, who knows what gonna happen in the near future. :)

Drunken Tiger
08-10-2003, 07:16 PM
You don’t know me but ive seen your name thrown around a while back…. :p Welcome back!!

Mitsukara
08-10-2003, 07:27 PM
I think I remember seeing you a while back... I definately remember hearing that name, anyway.

Er, anyway, I don't really remember much more than that about you... sorry... but welcome back! I hope things in your life improve for you.

KJAZZ
08-11-2003, 01:01 AM
I remember your name, I think. Welcome Back. Don't leave again. ;)