PDA

View Full Version : mtv

idontknow
08-08-2003, 01:39 PM
what do you guys think of mtv these days? i've liked it & i still watch it a lot, but now it is getting to be very annoying & most shows, even some that i do like, have nothing at all to do with music & i think they could play more music videos than they really do--i can't stand some of the shows though, like Made, or Burned & stuff like that--also, i liked it when they had Say What Karaoke & also celebrity deathmatch--if they brought back some of the older shows, it might be kinda cool--so, what does everyone think of mtv?

also, mtv2--i like that cuz its mostly music videos & such, rather than junk; however, lately i haven't seen too many vidoes that i actually like--the best thing about mtv2 is "control freak"--so how do you guys like mtv2? which one do ya like better: mtv, or mtv 2? or does anyone really hate both of 'em?

Rinkin
08-08-2003, 01:55 PM
I never really watch MTV but I watch MTV2 for controll freak and the rock countdown.

Fiyerstorm
08-08-2003, 02:18 PM
It's turning ghetto and they appease artists too much. They're responisible for some artists not getting famous here because they would rather have a rapper rapping about hitting his hos.

Oh well, lol.

I watch music videos on Launch.com so I'm good.

Maverick_Zero
08-08-2003, 02:21 PM
I used to like it, back when they're cartoons were pretty good. The last good show they had was Clone High, and I think they canceled that, I'm still pissed about that.

I HATE made, like that one where the kids try to get on some team. You know everybody on the team is going to resent him because he just got on because MTV helped his sorry ass. They need to show more rock videos, and less episodes of Diary. They'll show the same episode of Diary THREE Times in a row, leaving me without something to watch on the channel for an hour and a half. They're becoming so stupid over at MTV.

CoolestNameEver
08-08-2003, 03:33 PM
I almost never watch TV at all. There are only a handfull of good shows these days, and I never remember when they are on.

Brasel
08-08-2003, 06:26 PM
MTV sucks nowadays. They used to actually play music videos, but now its all stupid shows and when they DO play music videos, it isn't anything worth watching.