PDA

View Full Version : just a few suggestions

idontknow
08-06-2003, 07:48 PM
for the next private beta that is to be released, i would like to see the following:
*1. continue bug fixed
2. all other bugs fixed
3. solid ("unpassable") NPCs
*4. (if possible) NPC-triggered strings
5. Finish Din's fire & implement Farore's wind & Nayru's love
6. Implement the large boulders (i would love to see some large boulders, or "large rocks"--they should be just like the "rock" enemy except, of course, larger (& maybe do 2x as much damage)
*7. timed "pit warps" (so we could finally make custom bosses very easily, without the hastle of cycling floor combos)
These are my top 7 suggestions--we don't need a load of new items or enemies or combos or that crap, just stuff to make making quests easier--it'd be awesome to get the bugs out of our way & it'd be cool to have more functional NPCs & it'd make many things much easier to have timed "pit" warps.

*My top 3 suggestions that i REALLY, REALLY, REALLY, REALLY WANT!!! :)

since we haven't heard much from the beta testers in awhile in this department, if ya have any ideas, please speak your mind!

Blonde799
08-07-2003, 12:39 AM
Originally posted by idontknow
*1. continue bug fixed

Did you test the current system that was implemented? I tested it, and the bugs that plagued me in earlier versions are gone. Maybe there was something overlooked, I dunno.

fatcatfan
08-07-2003, 11:42 AM
The continue *bug* is fixed. What are apparent continue bugs now, at least so far as I have discovered, are not bugs really but unexpected behavior. That is, quests that were designed to take advantage of or work around the previous bugs now do weird things.

DarkFlameWolf
08-07-2003, 04:16 PM
what instances are those so I'll know not to do them?