PDA

View Full Version : Time flies when you're....bored?

Brasel
08-06-2003, 09:15 AM
I've been sitting here wading through old posts since 5 a.m...and its already 8. I needed to be up by 8 today so I could babysit my baby brother, but now it looks as though I don't get any sleep at all.

...anyway...Experiences? Who else does this on a regular basis? I've been doing this too often lately. Stay up TOO late and don't get to sleep?

Gerudo
08-06-2003, 09:20 AM
ive gotten aboout 10 hours in 3 days, and ive worked everyday for the past 10 days... :)

i do it on a regular basis... mmm... no sleep... :laughing:

SSJ3500
08-06-2003, 10:47 AM
I usually stay up from anywhere between 2 and 5. I sleep in till 1 though the next day. I usually have nothing to do if I stay up that late so I sleep in.

Rijuhn
08-06-2003, 12:52 PM
I used to stay up late because I had nothing better to do, but I've been better at getting some sleep this summer. Now that I had college comming up in two weeks I definately need to get my act together. I've noticed that I tend to stay up late and regret it like hell the next night when I have trouble going to sleep at a regular time.

Ganonator
08-06-2003, 01:13 PM
I tend to go to bed around 2am, but its strange with how fast the time goes by. I'll be at work for 4 hours, and that seems twice as long as an 8 hours stretch on the boards. Time is seriously fucked up.

Mitsukara
08-06-2003, 01:28 PM
I used to stay up until 4:30 AM a lot (I had a reason to, though), but I haven't really been since the last time I got caught up at such a time (I was supposed to go to bed at midnight)...

Lately I've been going to bed at either 11:00 PM or midnight (the latest I'm allowed to stay up), but I have a lot of trouble getting to sleep. To be honest I don't usually get to sleep for at least an hour.

Whenever I sleep I always feel like crap when I wake up. I don't want to get up, I have trouble getting moving at all (it takes me 15 minutes if I reallyreally rush myself, if I don't it takes an hour or more), sometimes I fall back to sleep, and I always feel hot and stuffy and sometimes sweaty. I'm also almost always in a horrible mood when I wake up, feeling very grouchy, bitchy, angry, or depressed, or any combination of those.

One time I stayed up for most of two days straight (I started to stay up on friday, fell asleep for three hours, woke up at 10:00 AM on Saturday, stayed up until Sunday night, or 3:00 AM on Monday, technically) and I felt great when I did. I got kinda tired on Sunday morning, but I felt really good nonetheless and I felt less tired as Sunday went on. I felt excited, I was in a good mood, I felt unusually cold some of the time (which probably wasn't a good thing, but it felt good) and I just felt really happy in general. I also found myself enjoying music more during that period, even songs I had been getting sick of until then. I've thought about staying up like that again, but I've never really succeeded... I started to once a few weeks ago, but I fell asleep around 7:30.

*shrug*

carrot red
08-06-2003, 03:59 PM
I usually stay up very late and sleep very little.
I like inori's "sleep is for the weak" thingy.
However, I never wade through old posts anymore.