PDA

View Full Version : trapping wizzrobes

idontknow
08-05-2003, 08:17 PM
is there any way to trap "wizzrobe" enemies? i want to use wizzrobes for a custom boss but i'm not so sure how to do that--like i want to make a custom boss that randomly shoots magic, wind, fireballs, & possibly flames towards link but i'd need the wizzrobes to do that--any ideas?

Linkafier
08-05-2003, 08:34 PM
I've always wondered how you make enemies appear in a certain spot :confuse2:

idontknow
08-05-2003, 08:44 PM
use the flag "enemy 1" to place the first enemy on your list of enemies, place "enemy 2" flag to place the 2nd enemy, etc. Note only one enemy can be placed on a single spot & also, if you have multiple enemy 1 flags on the screen, the first enemy will only appear on the enemy 1 flag that is furtherst to the left & furtherst to the top (i believe)...anyway, back on subject...
...how do you "trap" a wizzrobe so that they can't move? solid objects, no fly zones, & i think no jump zones do not work

Blonde799
08-05-2003, 11:48 PM
If you got rid of their teleporting abilities, you may have a chance.;)

Ganonator
08-06-2003, 01:01 AM
I was going to suggest you just put 'pit' type combos all around where you want the wizzrobes to be, but it appears that they can in fact move over these. I guess the only thing you can do is beg DN for a 'no enemies' flag.

DarkFlameWolf
08-06-2003, 11:06 AM
I've wanted that no enemies flag forever now......