PDA

View Full Version : 2 comments

SwankJob
08-04-2003, 11:07 PM
i just dled, and started playin alphadawgs third offical quest, i enjoy playing games with original tiles, anyways here's what i got to say, 1. money making game seems to be predictable, i went to one with only 30 rupies and came out with 250 easily after i noticed a pattern, has anyone else noticed that? 2. i defeated the 1st, 2nd, and 4th levels, after leaving level 4 upon defeating it i used to whistle as a warp and ended up in the originals zledas level 4, the place where alphadawg put his letter, then without a raft I managed to leave the island back. is that normal or purposefully done like that???

Foxx
08-05-2003, 05:36 AM
Wow, you've figured out the money making game? Don't tell the secret to too many of the rest of us, I've played Zelda for 15 years and it never looked more than random to me.

As for the whistle, in any "official" quest the warps take you to the locations of the original levels whose numbers correspond to the ones you defeat. So getting the triforce in level 4 "opened up" to the whistle, the island where the original level 4 was. Think of it as an easter egg.

(By the way, I just realized that in the original second quest you could get to level 5 this way after getting the triforce in level 4, even if you missed the raft. How odd....)

Linkafier
08-05-2003, 09:35 AM
Maybe it's a bug? :shrug:

Jigglysaint
08-05-2003, 02:15 PM
The money making game always did have a pattern, even in the NES game. PM coded it that way on purpose.