PDA

View Full Version : Quest for Freedom

Faithful
08-01-2003, 10:37 PM
Help! Stuck in level 5. I go in through water fall get hammer, then it goes back to regular dungeon and I come in this room where blocks are around you and I can't push them or bomb them. Thanks Faithful

Thanks for help, made it through, but now I am stuck in level 6. I did the warp room, walked through wall up and down stairs, got the key, bracelet and shield but can't get through to the 3 rooms on the far right of the map. Great quest though look forward to future ones. Faithful

Freedom
08-01-2003, 10:52 PM
use the hammer :O)

or if you've passed that point, then look at bombing in behind the wall from another room.

I'm not really sure where you are stuck at by your description.

EDIT...
I think I know how you are stuck.
go in the enterance, swim right and walk through that wall.

Faithful
08-02-2003, 12:14 AM
Made it through level 5, now stuck in 6. Read another post on that level and did everything. I now have bracelet and shield but there are 3 rooms to the right that I can't seem to get into. Great quest look forward to future ones. Faithful

Ielen
08-02-2003, 01:34 AM
Freedom,

Those screenshots for QFF2 are super imrpessive! It looks like it's going to surpass all ZC quests ever made :)
The two guys sawing the trees is very amazing :P

Faithful
08-02-2003, 09:05 AM
They do look awesome, when it comes out I will have to try to figure out how to get my 192 to work. Can you help me get in the 3 rooms to level 6 on the far right. I did everything from someone else's post and got the bracelet and shield and a key, but now stuck. Thanks Faithful

Freedom
08-02-2003, 12:40 PM
There is a block of a different color about 5 rooms or so from the enterance and in the left hand set of rooms, now that you have the bracelet you can push it.

Faithful
08-03-2003, 12:29 PM
Have made it to level 9 and find I need the bait. It is not in a shop so does anybody know what level I missed it in. Thanks Faithful

Freedom
08-03-2003, 02:29 PM
Look around the island that level 6 is on.

Thanks Ielen,
I haven't worked on it in a while now, since with the 00 bug I can't get it to work the way I want.
I may just decide to make it work the way it is if the new beta doesn't come out by around Christmas or so, but it won't be as good as I had planed.

Ielen
08-04-2003, 02:39 AM
The Screen 00 bug only occurs in dungeons, so if you start off with Screen 00, then probably you might want to switch it back to overworld.

But what a waste you're not continuing with the quest....