PDA

View Full Version : create your own boss contest judges

idontknow
08-01-2003, 11:53 AM
i need 4 judges for the Create Your Own Boss Contest; all each person has to do is read a small post about each entry & rank the bosses from 0-4, 0 being herendous, 4 being awesome, and that person will recieve that many points for his/her entry; when you rank 'em, you PM me, idontknow, and then give me your scores for any entries you have looked at--you can pm me with the scores for all of them at once or you can just send me a pm when your read--whatever---after so many days or so many entries, i will tally up the scores for each person that has made any entry (only 1 per person) and then the highest of them will be included in a poll & whoever gets the highest vote from the poll will score an additional 4 pts. Anyone up for being a judge?

C-Dawg
08-02-2003, 08:32 AM
I'd judge if you wanted one of the judges to piss all over each of the entries.

-C

Linkafier
08-02-2003, 09:10 PM
:eyebrow: must have been the look on idontknow's face when he read your reply C-dawg.Anyway I'd be glad to be a judge :D

idontknow
08-03-2003, 11:36 AM
haha--what do ya mean by that c-dawg? Linkafier, you can be a judge & i guess so can you C-dawg; just rate each entry & then PM me with your rating, simple as that--thanks guys

Linkafier
08-03-2003, 02:43 PM
Okey dokey.

Blonde799
08-03-2003, 02:48 PM
Originally posted by C-Dawg
I'd judge if you wanted one of the judges to piss all over each of the entries.

You think they're all gonna be that bad?:laughing: