PDA

View Full Version : Any Good Quest Recommendations?

Milk
07-31-2003, 07:39 PM
Now that I have the game all set and ready to go. I was wondering if anyone has any good quest games that I might want to download and try out. I know this are made by fan made and Im not looking for extreme puzzles hard to think type and too much bad guys roaming around for no reason. I want a staright forward normal quest with normal/average puzzles and some good gaming stories and all. Any request or ideas?

idontknow
07-31-2003, 09:05 PM
hmm...try hidden duality (althou it is kinda long & does have some "challenging" but not that difficult puzzles in it, as well as your typical array of enemies) the xtreme version of hidden duality is a bit harder with more difficult enemies to face early in the game

Crazy_Link
08-01-2003, 02:36 AM
Check out www.purezc.com. Theres a whole bunch of them

Tsukuru
08-01-2003, 08:27 AM
Heaven forbid the forum's cruel automatic mark-up ruins the link to PureZC again! www.purezc.com if anyone isn't smart enough to remove the punctuation after the link above.

DoY is a very a nice quest, and VEL's Mario's Insane Ramapage is good for laughs.

Majin_Tobias
08-01-2003, 01:56 PM
Beginning of Darkness DX by Aegis. He also has two demo quests I know of, Evil Intentions and in the Midst of Darkness.

Knil
08-03-2003, 04:21 PM
for a quest that isnt exactly finished, BH4's the prophecy is super great graphicly

Tom
08-04-2003, 11:13 AM
Hmmmm definitely marios insane rampage its my favourite quest i loooooooooooooove it

ShadowTiger
08-04-2003, 11:52 AM
Crests of Hyrule, and Altadd 2 (and 1, maybe.) are prime choices. Both have excellent graphics. I believe Sludge made them both.