PDA

View Full Version : calling it quits (sorta..)

idontknow
07-31-2003, 11:25 AM
ok, here's the dillio..
i've officially given up on full quest making, since i'm realy bad & it's been taken me forever & it takes up too much of my time & i need to focus on more important things, such as cross country, school, where i want to go to college, & hotties ;)
--HOWEVER--
i might experement with new features & fool around with zquest every once in awhile just for shits & giggles. So, i will still def help people, test quests, give advice, & experiment with the latest features just to see if they're any good :) plus, i'll probably still play quests (i'll prob play more quests than ever since i won't be making my own) So, if you need any advice, i'll still be around to help ya out & i could still figure stuff out through trial & error in zquest if you want me to take a look at something or what not; well, thats about it--thanks! :)

Tsukuru
07-31-2003, 11:33 AM
Sorry to hear that. I feel the same way about my quests - they'll never be completed. Glad you'll still be around, though.

DarkFlameWolf
07-31-2003, 12:05 PM
just continue to make tutorials, hopefully, those will still not take up too much time right?

Linkafier
07-31-2003, 12:58 PM
I know what you mean by uncompleted quests :p
Anyway, it's a good idea due to the fact that school is just around the corner.Good luck in life ;)

ShadowTiger
07-31-2003, 01:06 PM
Well, we'll be sad to see you "go," but can you release your quest demos now, so they won't get wasted? :) I'm sure they're pretty good.

And don't worry, we know how much time consuming making quests is. I myself have never finished a quest, and I've been working for 2.5 straight years now. :laughing:

Blonde799
07-31-2003, 06:19 PM
Stop copying me IDK!:D

idontknow
07-31-2003, 06:37 PM
what do ya mean? if ya mean tht ur calling it quits too, i didn't know that & i wasn't trying to "copy" you, if that is in fact whatcha mean

Blonde799
07-31-2003, 06:57 PM
Hey, calm down, I was playing with ya.:) Yeah, I'm out too, but that doesn't mean I can't make kickass tiles(check out PZC's loose tile section).:D

idontknow
07-31-2003, 09:03 PM
i'm calm--geez, how do ppl know what ur feeling by simply reading a post--you can't really get much emotion out of text, unless of course you use "emoticons" in which case i didn't--most of the time, i am calm & in high spirits :), even when ppl may not think so..sorry if i sounded angry--anyway, yea ur tiles are pretty cool--not too modest are ya, blonde?:tongue:

Freedom
08-03-2003, 02:38 PM
IDK,

Here's an idea.
Find a foolproof way to get around the "00" bug.
I tried for several weeks with no real luck.
I can make levels work, but not in any way they were designed to work.

Knil
08-03-2003, 03:46 PM
:cry::cry: IDK!!!! cmon! with all the help you give, i dont understand why youd want to quit. but i can understand i guess....school....blah. if i quit for any reason, itd be my other gamemaking program i found online...itl lets you make practicly any game you could dream without, yes with out scripting......for the most part.....but as long as yer still here to annoy, ahem question, i guess its ok. take care a yo bad @$$ self