PDA

View Full Version : Tile Contest #2

Ian
07-30-2003, 08:21 PM
Well with the 1st contest over, it's time for another. This time, I ask for you people out there to make some bomb tiles. You can send in simply your own custom bomb tile, or you can go all out and give it a small animation, and even make a super bomb. It doesn't have to be an old fashion bomb, it could be futuristic, ot anything you like.

Same rules as last time. If you don't know the rules check out this place (http://armageddongames.net/showthread.php?s=&threadid=74170) and it should fill the void. For this contest, I decided to make it interesting and enter my own thing this time, so that means I won't be voting this time around. You've got till monday night before I start the voting, but get them in ASAP.

idontknow
07-31-2003, 10:53 PM
i have some ideas for other contests:
--house/building (exterior)
--new tiles for old enemies (in which case each person must state what enemy their tile(s) is for
--custom rupee (could be coins or other currency)
--tree (i know people who have already made some real nice custom trees)

Ian
08-01-2003, 11:38 AM
next time, please PM me your ideas for other contests. But I like the Rupee idea, and also the enemy tiles too. But I'd probably set a certain enemy, like maybe like-like, or octorok.

Questwizard88
08-01-2003, 04:48 PM
is there a specific palette we have to use for the tiles, or can we make out own?

Ian
08-01-2003, 07:19 PM
No palette at all, it just needs to be able to load into ZC without it reducing the colors.

Edit: w00t! 7 entries (including mine)

Blankboard
08-01-2003, 11:24 PM
so when does voting begin? Monday?.... or is it when a certain amount of entries are in?

DeathLink
08-02-2003, 01:01 AM
heh, i dont even know how this came into my mind, but i think it would be kinda funny if someone doing a person flash someone and right before they 'show it all' so to speak, they explode, heh. im weird i know

Ian
08-02-2003, 11:48 AM
Right........:eyebrow:

The voting should start early Monday morning, or sometime on Sunday night, if I'm home.

BTW, the voting won't be anonymous, becasue, well, it doesn't matter who votes for what, as long as YOU don't vote for yourselves. If you do, it won't count (I'll haave to give an official vote count if somebody does vote for yourself. I HOPE nobody does it anyways, but just so it shouldn't happen in the future.