PDA

View Full Version : Raft Path

Linkafier
07-30-2003, 07:52 PM
My raft path doesn't work.I'm sure that I've gotten everything right.I put a raft flag on the dock and then to the island where I wanted it to lead to.But when I tested it out it didn't work.Please help.

EDIT: I must be misunderstood.I didn't just put a flag on the dock and onto the island.I made the path with flags on the water.Just so you wouldn't be confused :)

idontknow
07-30-2003, 09:57 PM
well, number one, make sure you do in fact have the raft when testing you quest, and number two, in order to sail using the raft from one place to another, the first raft flag where you want link to sail from must be placed over a "dock" combo--so, you said you have a dock but i'm wondering if you really meant it as a "dock" combo type--make sure you set the dock's combo type to dock--likewise, if you want to be able to sail from the island back to the dock, set the combo that is the part of the island where you want to sail from to be a dock combo--mayb that will help--finally, double check yourself to see that the correct "raft" flags (flag #8) are used in a connecting path from each part link is to sail to/from--make sure a raft flag is placed over the "dock" combos as well