PDA

View Full Version : Crazy Dreams?

ShadowTiger
07-30-2003, 11:45 AM
Have you ever had any crazy dreams, where nothing makes sense? And yet you wake up and remember all of it, and the first thing you do when you wake up, .. is stare for a few moments, .. and bellow forth with a mighty "What The F*ck!"

Happens to me all the time. ;) The phrase "It makes perfect sense" made perfect sense, despite the fact that it was paired with nothing, merely because I had dreamed it, which made perfect sense, and yet was applied to nothing, but it made perfect sense because that's the sentense and it makes perfect sense. ^_^ Heh. See what I mean? It's crazy.

Dart Zaidyer
07-30-2003, 12:31 PM
It may be related to what you ate before bed. (Which you shouldn't; get full at dinner three hours before sleeping.)

I've had quite a few of those, mostly where coherency and cognizance are fractured to the point of painful torture. One time I was a robot being programmed in modem screech tones, and when I woke up I couldn't think in English for a good while.

Jigglysaint
07-30-2003, 12:32 PM
couple nights ago I drempt of renagade Care Bears that turned evil. Must have been that flash at www.newgrounds.com

Starkist
07-30-2003, 12:34 PM
I have those kinds of dreams.... everything is perfectly clear, but when I wake up I wonder what on earth I was thinking.

carrot red
07-30-2003, 12:42 PM
Yeah, I have some of those, but not too often.

Rainman
07-30-2003, 12:49 PM
I dreamed that world would not be so ignorant and people didn't fight over stupid things. Also, all the human race would strive to obtain knowledge and make our lives better. Crazy dream...

CoolestNameEver
07-30-2003, 01:45 PM
Yeah, I have those occasionally. I usually can't remember them for more than a little while, though.

Majin_Tobias
07-30-2003, 01:49 PM
I had a dream once about a nuclear explosion. Instead of dying, my skin came off and I walked about as a Terminator.

Must have been Terminator 2.

Yoshiman
07-30-2003, 02:27 PM
One time I dreamt that I was flying around on a pumpkin. That was by far the weirdest dream I ever had. I also had a dream where I was a Black Mage from FF. It was fun casting meteor down on everyone.

moocow
07-30-2003, 03:48 PM
Originally posted by Britannianhero4
Happens to me all the time. ;) The phrase "It makes perfect sense" made perfect sense, despite the fact that it was paired with nothing, merely because I had dreamed it, which made perfect sense, and yet was applied to nothing, but it made perfect sense because that's the sentense and it makes perfect sense. ^_^ Heh. See what I mean? It's crazy.

No, I think you're just crazy ;)

Yeah, I've had dreams like those before. All the time. It's creepy, really.

inori
07-30-2003, 05:40 PM
I seldom remember my dreams. Although I do occasionally dream in Japanese...

Brasel
07-30-2003, 05:43 PM
I've been having dreams like that for the past 2 days, concidering all I've been doing is sleeping seeing as I'm sick as a fucking dog.

Skulkraken
07-30-2003, 06:22 PM
Would anyone consider two-dimensional dreams to be crazy? I've had them occasionally. They're always some sort of remake of something like a Mario game. Other times a Sonic or Castlevania game has popped up in my dreams. The wierdest dream was a 3d anime character (I'm not quite sure which, but it might have been Inuyasha) running through a Super Mario Sunshine action stage.

Rijuhn
07-30-2003, 07:42 PM
Ever since I hit puberty I don't seem to remember my dreams as often as I used to, coupled with staying up late to go online or watch tv, and do whatever on my computer make it so I hardly get the proper amount of sleep.

I noticed that when I go to bed at a normal time of around 10 to 11 pm and sleep til 10 to 11 am I have and remember my dreams and they are very vivid and fun and exiciting.

AGN has probably had the biggest affect on my dreams. I can't begin to count how many dreams I've had of the previous night, only they play out a little more extreme than what actually happened. I'll remember the next morning having a dream about going on AGN or online and then hanging out my best friend doing some random thing, then they end with me sitting on my computer and staring at my desktop. Then I wake up.

Ian
07-30-2003, 09:50 PM
I have wierd dreams every once in a while. a few weeks ago, I jumped into a tree, and climbed over to an aliens backyard. And then I started to kick it's ass, and then a nearby house flew up in the sky. Did I mention I knew Kung-fu?

ShadowTiger
07-31-2003, 10:37 AM
Mind if I quote you, Ian? :D

I keep having this odd dream, where I'm on my monkey bars in my backyard, and I'm on the bars, (there are many more crossbeams than usual,) and swinging from bar to bar, doing amazing acrobatic moves.

The next thing I knew, I was staring up at the sky, and there was a break in the clouds. There was a -massive- black twisted hive thing in the sky, and bees were coming out. I don't remember what happened next, but it was surreal. I love surreal dreams. One day, I'll try to learn how to control them, and become the master of them. Just for fun. ;)

EWild
07-31-2003, 11:59 AM
I dont have dreams. If I do, I don't remember them.

MDjunkie
07-31-2003, 12:34 PM
I never know I'm dreaming, because all dreams seem real to me. I never do anything weird in them, just normal stuff like play video games with my buddies.

BTW, drinking chocolate milk before you sleep helps your remember dreams, specifically ones that happen right before you wake up.