PDA

View Full Version : Freddy VS. Jason: Place your Bets

Majin_Tobias
07-29-2003, 06:56 PM
www.freddyvsjason.com

Vote here, and explain your reason for choosing so.

War Lord
07-29-2003, 07:01 PM
Freddy is so much cooler and much more of a badass...

Breaker
07-29-2003, 07:07 PM
Considering from what I've read, they're planning on doing a few 'Freddy Vs. Jason' movies. I doubt very much either will "win".

Starkist
07-29-2003, 07:11 PM
They're also making an Alien vs Predator movie I heard.... can a "Freddy & Jason vs Alien & Predator" blockbuster be far behind?Throw in Rambo and the Terminator, see what that gets you.... :)

TheGeepster
07-29-2003, 07:21 PM
They're leaving Michael Myers (Halloween), and Normal Bates (Psycho) out in the cold.. And Pinhead would be a worthy competitor as well, if the horror viallains are gonna clash.

Freddie boy's always been more of a thinker of what little I know. He gets into your head, Jason just slashes you into tiny chunks for fun.

I suspect a either a standstill, or both end up losing.. But I couldn't care no matter what the result.

Jigglysaint
07-29-2003, 07:36 PM
Well considering that both are undead, they both have to lose unless one can get a priest to splash holy water on one of them.

Trevelyan_06
07-29-2003, 08:37 PM
Originally posted by Jigglysaint
Well considering that both are undead, they both have to lose unless one can get a priest to splash holy water on one of them.

Not neccesarily Jiggly, there are ways of killing the undead. Silver, holy artifacts, hootie and the blowfish, etc. Though it would be hard for one undead person to kill another undead person with these thing considering it would probably kill them too.

Maverick_Zero
07-29-2003, 08:42 PM
Freddie, he's got that kickass spiked glove thingy. And c'mon Freddie talks and doesn't hide behind a mask. Jason has no motivation, he just kills indiscriminately. Freddie has purpose (I think so, I've never seen any nightmare on elm street films)

Pablo
07-29-2003, 08:46 PM
Freddy. In terms of pure combat ability, he wins...Jason's bigass machete is cool, yeah, but it's not as fast as claws. Also, Jason is seven feet tall (or so), slowing him down a bit. It's all about speed.

Then again, Jason is just so much cooler. :shrug:

Master Ghaleon
07-29-2003, 11:59 PM
Freddy kicks ass in dreams, Jason never goes to sleep so how does freddy kill him?

Jason wins

TheGeepster
07-30-2003, 09:22 AM
Waldorf So who do you think will win?
Statler I don't know, but I do know who loses.. THE AUDIENCE!!
Both HA HA HA!

That's the muppet critic take on it anyways.

Majin_Tobias
07-30-2003, 01:39 PM
Freddy's a pussy with a claw-glove whose strength is only at it's max in dreams. Jason's got a friggin machete.

yaakov_is_geh
07-30-2003, 03:09 PM
Definitly Freddy because jason as to sleep sometimes, dosen't he?

moocow
07-30-2003, 03:56 PM
I think neither will win, they're just going to take over the world and WE'RE ALL GONNA DIE!

So, take your pick... would you rather be killed by Jason or Freddy? ;)

Honestly, though, I couldn't say who's going to win. I grew up watching both series', and have always loved both of them... so, who knows??

It shoulda been Jason vs Michael Myers... they're both masked and carry big knifes. That woulda been fun. The next movie should be Michael Myers vs Leatherface ;)

Maverick_Zero
07-30-2003, 04:36 PM
Jason and Mike Myers are too similair, who would want to see two zombies lugging toward each other with knifes and stabbing each other?

moocow
07-30-2003, 06:52 PM
CAUSE IT'S FUNNY, DAMMIT!

:odd:

I'm okay, really.