PDA

View Full Version : Big Daddy

Master Ghaleon
07-28-2003, 10:13 PM
July 27th at 9:41 Pm I became a daddy :) His name is Jaden Wesley Simpson. 6 pounds and 20 inches in height.
http://members.aol.com/magicemper0r/images/1baby.jpg

http://members.aol.com/magicemper0r/images/3baby.jpg

http://members.aol.com/magicemper0r/images/2baby.jpg

Oh yea that wet spot on my shirt is from hes slober

The Savior
07-28-2003, 10:20 PM
Aww, he's so cute. Be sure to keep us updated, so ChibiJJ has some baby competition around here.

Prrkitty
07-28-2003, 11:47 PM
Congrats MastrG :))) He's adorable :) Now the fun part begins... feedings... college... and such! ;)

Tygore
07-28-2003, 11:48 PM
BEBY SMACKDOWN!
CHIBIJJ VERSUS MINIGHALEON!

Or... not...
Baby's are so cute! Congratulations! Here's to many fine years of happiness!

J.J. Maxx
07-29-2003, 12:06 AM
Oh sure, couldn't name him Homer or Bart or SantasLittleHelper, could ya? Darn it.

Anyways, congratualtions! You have many happy years of joy ahead of you.

Oh and Chibi had about 3 pounds on this guy when he frst busted out. ;)

Not that I'm counting, Chibi's a chunk with a great big buddha-belly. :thumbsup:

Crazy_Link
07-29-2003, 01:03 AM
Congrats Ghaleon, handle him with care. ;)

Brasel
07-29-2003, 01:10 AM
Congrats MG. Hope everything goes well with the baby and the move and all.

moocow
07-29-2003, 01:15 AM
Congrats, MG!! :) He's beautiful!!

carrot red
07-29-2003, 03:13 AM
He's so precious. Congrats, MG! :)

Drunken Tiger
07-29-2003, 03:30 AM
Aww... Congrats MG and good luck with parenthood! :thumbsup:

Manny
07-29-2003, 04:18 AM
MG!! wow, congratulations on the new addition to your family. I wish you the best of luck with your new child. Heres to a great many years to come, cheers my friend!

-manny

~cydlet~
07-29-2003, 07:25 AM
Congrats, Master Ghaleon (and momma!), and welcome to Jaden Wesley!

~cydlet~
big sister to a Wesley...

Trevelyan_06
07-29-2003, 07:42 AM
Congratulation MG. Good luck with your new baby, just be sure not to drop him.

EWild
07-29-2003, 08:27 AM
Jaden, that's a cool name. Well congrats and I hope that Jaden can bring many wonderful moments. :thumbsup:

Link 101
07-29-2003, 09:14 AM
Hey, congrats man! He is a cute little bugger. Have fun with him and be careful. All of us at AGN don't wwon't to hear any bad news!

obi
07-29-2003, 10:56 AM
CONGRADULATIONS!
http://www.freeadpower.org/~mrsmiles/otn/party/partytime.gif
I hope all your days are filled with bliss and joy :D

Master Ghaleon
07-29-2003, 11:12 AM
Posted by Prrkitty- "Congrats MastrG )) He's adorable Now the fun part begins... feedings... college... and such!"

AHHHH I dont want him to grow up that fast. I want him to be a little one for a long time :)

Posted by The Savior- "Aww, he's so cute. Be sure to keep us updated, so ChibiJJ has some baby competition around here."

I'll keep ya updated once in awhile. Ill also take couple more pics in a week or so.

Posted by Tygore - "BEBY SMACKDOWN! CHIBIJJ VERSUS MINIGHALEON!!

:laughing:

Posted by J.J.Maxx - "Oh sure, couldn't name him Homer or Bart or SantasLittleHelper, could ya? Darn it."

Well since I didnt have much say in the name, no I couldnt.

Posted by EWild - "Jaden, that's a cool name. Well congrats and I hope that Jaden can bring many wonderful moments."

Already had a wonderful moment. Him ripping a fart on my arm. Just like his Daddy :tongue:

I would go on but I gotta get going. But to everyone thanks!!!!

:)

Foxy
07-29-2003, 11:21 AM
"That wet spot on my shirt is from his drool"

...Get used to it!! ;) Congrats, I'm so happy for you!! Enjoy every single moment of his little life, because it changes soooo quickly. Especially enjoy the fact that he just snuggles with you and has no desire to go anywhere else, because that doesn't last long and it's one of the things you'll miss the most.

Enjoy!! And give his momma a big hug and congrats for me!

zables
07-29-2003, 12:47 PM
Congrats Man, Your life has just been significantly altered, not that its a bad thing, its gonna be awesome, your gonna learn more about yourself, your wife (and obviously your kid now) then you ever have. :) congrats big-pappa Ghaleon :thumbsup:

Master Ghaleon
07-29-2003, 09:53 PM
Posted by zables - Congrats Man, Your life has just been significantly altered, not that its a bad thing, its gonna be awesome, your gonna learn more about yourself, your wife (and obviously your kid now) then you ever have. congrats big-pappa Ghaleon

Thanks Zables :) but she isnt my wife

Posted by Foxy - "That wet spot on my shirt is from his drool"

...Get used to it!! Congrats, I'm so happy for you!! Enjoy every single moment of his little life, because it changes soooo quickly. Especially enjoy the fact that he just snuggles with you and has no desire to go anywhere else, because that doesn't last long and it's one of the things you'll miss the most.

Enjoy!! And give his momma a big hug and congrats for me!

Ill get used to it :) Im soo happy. I would give momma a big hug for ya, but for some reason she doesnt like me anymore, she left me 2 months into being preg. So I dont really care for her either too much.

The first time I went to the hospital to go see my baby. I was going to be nice to her ya know. I went to the gift shop on the bottom floor looking for something for her. They didnt have what I was looking for. So I goto the cashier and asked, the cashier laughed at me. So after the cashier telling me that they dont have that kind of balloon. So I walk out empty handed. Mom looks at me and said, you couldnt find what you were looking for? Yea mom they didnt have a balloon that said "Hope it hurt" with a big smiley face on it.
:laughing:

Im just kidding, I would never do such a thing. But I told mom that and she laughed.

The baby and her leave the hospital tommorow so im gonna be with my kid for a good bit :)