PDA

View Full Version : From the "Today's-Sign-That-The-End-Is-Near" Department

zfreak2004
07-28-2003, 03:24 PM
Alright... The other day, I saw what is probably the stupidest thing I've seen in a long time.

Alright, you know those morons that write on public restroom walls... Well... a store in the area *COUGH*WalMart*COUGH* got tired of it, and did something that I can believe was necesary or that they actually did it... They put Chalk Boards on the stall walls... Quite disturbing actually... Anybody else have anything similar happen to you?

Tsukuru
07-28-2003, 03:29 PM
Chalkboards ... interesting. It works though, but sort of defeats the point of vandalism. Can you just imagine doing long division in the john?

SSJ3500
07-28-2003, 03:30 PM
heh, "Piss and draw, the newest bathroom accessory of the 21st Century! Available at a Wal-mart near you!"

Thankfully, I don't use public bathrooms.

Now all they need are chalkboards on playgrounds and other places with plastic and rocks.

carrot red
07-28-2003, 03:51 PM
Bright idea, if you bring your own chalk with you...

fatcatfan
07-28-2003, 04:05 PM
what's to keep people from vandalizing the chalk boards? other than the hair-raising sound, I mean.

moocow
07-28-2003, 04:06 PM
Yeah, I was gonna ask, do they have a box of chalk in there, or do they have a piece of chalk attached to a chain? What keeps people from stuffing the chalk in their asses and taking it home with them?

:odd:

;)

slothman
07-28-2003, 04:57 PM
Stealing chalk. Well I guess it makes just as much sense as the vandalism in the first place. I never figured out why people did that.

TheGeepster
07-28-2003, 06:15 PM
"You know it's a bad neighborhood when the Gideon Bibles in the motels are chained to the desk."

But honestly, I've seen garbage lids somewhere chained to the garbage can.

I've see a combo KFC/Taco Bell that was built like a small bank. Thick sheets of glass between the teller and the customers, no eat in facility, bathroom locked and you had to be buzzed in to use the restroom. You paid your money and got your food through a compartment with a door on each side, only one of which could be opened at a time.. I've never seen anything quite like that before or since. One of my coworkers termed it "Ghetto Bell".

Trevelyan_06
07-28-2003, 06:27 PM
Hmm, I work at a Wal-mart in my area, I have yet to see the chalkboard on the stalls thing though. It would be, interesting, to say the least.

MANDRAG GANON
07-28-2003, 07:01 PM
I had never seen these until just a few days ago while I was on vacation in Alberta...I think it was in the Edmonton Mall...anyways I had fun drawing and making fun of the person who wrote on it before me. Quite fun. They had one piece of chalk, it was attached to nothing just sitting on a tray built into the board. Anyone who steals chalk SHOULD shove it up thier ass so that they can realize how stupid they are O.o. Lol need chalk? go steal it from a kid, i usually see tons of kids on the steet with boxes of chalk everyday. These things rock either way tho, cause I dont usually have anything to do graffiti or anythign with.

cyberkiller6276
07-28-2003, 07:36 PM
just gives people more of a reason to graffiti...or a reason to graffiti somewhere else, like the mirror. whats to stop them from spray painting the chalk board?

Maverick_Zero
07-28-2003, 08:36 PM
I'd just pee on stuff in a public bathroom if I feel in the mood for vandalism, and the chalkboard is another thing for me to pee on.

Rijuhn
07-28-2003, 11:22 PM
I can just picture this scene at that Walmart:

Father: Jacob, come out of there now. Mommy's waiting for us in the car.
Jacob: No Daddy! I want to draw!
Father: We can draw at home, now come on.
Jacob: Son, put down the chalk and lets get in the car. I'm not going to say it again.
Man (in one of the stalls): Tell your kid to shut up please. I can't go to the bathroom with all that talking.
Father: Jacob, I'm going to leave you here to get abducted again if you don't come here this instant!
Jacob: NOO!!! Not again!!
*Jacob runs to his father*

THE END

*light applause*

AlexMax
07-28-2003, 11:39 PM
CHALKBOARDS?

Don't they know that the tool of choice is a sharpie? That's just going to ruin the chalkboard....

what shiatheads