PDA

View Full Version : Terranigma - Possibly Stuck In Leim's Test.

ShadowTiger
07-25-2003, 12:36 PM
Uh Oh.

I think I'm kinda stuck in Leim's Test of Terranigma. I met up with him, and he couldn't get up any ladders. I scouted ahead, (Quite far. :sweat: ) And I'm stuck now. The vine I climbed up doesn't go all the way to the top anymore, and there are two vine segments which don't connect. (If I progress farther.) Does anyone have any hints?

And was I supposed to stick with him, and help him through any and all challenged, including climbing? There's A LOT of climbing in that canyon.

Thank you. :)

Cloral
07-26-2003, 01:53 AM
You have to help him though all the various parts of the level. I made the same mistake as you the first time I played this, and ended up wasting a lot of time. Just stick with Leim and make sure he progresses through everything. There are some parts that won't open unless he is with you.

ShadowTiger
07-30-2003, 11:53 AM
Thank you Cloral. I beat the game though. But I couldn't advance places more than I did. I advanced Litz not at all, despite giving the sardines to Stoma, and other stuff. I'm following a guide because nothing's working, and STILL nothing is working.

Cloral
07-30-2003, 02:55 PM
That was one of the more interesting parts of the game. I assume you voted in the elections in the france city, right? That's kinda the event that gets everything started.

ShadowTiger
07-31-2003, 03:07 PM
Ah. Thank you Cloral, I did that. I delivered all the goods in and to Litz, but Litz never changes. Just like there's a poultry man next to the bridge in between Loire and Molly, but he never changed into a race course. Why?

Cloral
08-02-2003, 03:57 AM
I'm not sure what that last bit means. How could someone turn into a race course?

I think Litz was the last place to advance for me. Either it just has to sit for a while, or there's something from one of the other advanced cities you need.

ShadowTiger
08-03-2003, 10:20 PM
Thank you Cloral, for easing my mind. :)

The Poultry place near the bridge was said to transform into a chicken racing course in the hint guide I was forced to download. But it never happened. :odd: How odd is that. :eyebrow: Very disappointing.

And I also found the best place to "earn" experience in Beruga's 2nd Tower. There is a vertical room with 2 of those white cubes roving near the southern exit to that rectangular room, in which when you go south, there are 2 red robots. Those give you 110 XP, and 130 XP respectively. All you have to do is use your running-Jab attack on those creatures, and you'll be gaining levels very quickly.