PDA

View Full Version : How Many Quests Have You Made?

ShadowTiger
07-24-2003, 03:37 PM
I Was Just Wondering. How Many Quests Have You Made? It Doesn't Matter If They're All Demo Quests, Just, How Many Individual Quest Attempts Have You Made?

Petoe
07-24-2003, 04:18 PM
I've made only one, and the second one is coming.

If I start a project with zquest, nothing's gonna stop me from finishing it. And all my projects are huge because I've made only 1 quest so far after 2 years with ZC. :)

cccc
07-24-2003, 04:19 PM
I've made one complete one, I've released two demos. Only one was good but I did learn allot from the two that sucked like plan out the quest ad puzzles to dungeons and think of a good story.

redmage777
07-24-2003, 04:42 PM
I said one, but the I remembered the second. Both were modifications to the first quest. The first was to Glen the Great's GB 1st. I replaced the soundtrack, and then changed and added new monsters. All the Weak red monsters were replaced by their blue counter parts, bosses were upgraded to their newer versions or doubled, and even tripled in the later levels. Its pritty sadistic, I never beat it myself. The other was a Simple alteration to Zelda BS, in which Link was a girl.

I can't remember all the attempts I've made at creating a quest...

Tsukuru
07-24-2003, 10:36 PM
See this site (http://www.casadealphadawg.com/zc/zqtutorial/contributions/neverfinish/index.html) for the story my questing career.

laughing1989
07-24-2003, 11:07 PM
All my attempts were really good in my opinion...I just got ZC sickness and ended up on another quest that turned out with the same sickness over and over and over and....
Well, I haven't got it in a while. The current quest I'm working on is one of the reasons I haven't posted in ages. I hope peeps will like it. I trust it'll be done sooner or later. Or later. :)

Brasel
07-24-2003, 11:38 PM
I only voted for my finished ones, so 2. But if I were to add them all up, I would say about 6.

Foxx
07-25-2003, 12:50 AM
I've completed and released one, and made scattered bits and pieces of many others. I'd like to finish another quest but the time simply isn't there. It's becoming unlikelier every month.

Ganonator
07-25-2003, 01:10 AM
1 fake one, LO, new-second, 2nd-182, and J:R. tis 5, good buddy

DarkFlameWolf
07-25-2003, 10:12 AM
5 finished ones, working on 2.

Nick
07-25-2003, 11:29 AM
1 finished quest... a very large amount of unfinished ones.

ShadowTiger
07-25-2003, 12:13 PM
Yeah. You know, everyone, ALL quests count in this poll, even mere quest templates. ;) This poll was (more or less) designed to see what kind of attitude toward questing you guys have. I know that it doesn't allow for much flexibility here concerning whether or not these are real quests or not, but that doesn't matter.

For example, Petoe, the quest you're working on now counts as a quest, so we should really bump your vote down a notch to the "2" range.

Mr. Z
07-25-2003, 05:44 PM
I finished about 8 quest, maybe over 10!
I kinda lost count...

cccc
07-25-2003, 08:04 PM
Originally posted by Britannianhero4
Yeah. You know, everyone, ALL quests count in this poll, even mere quest templates. ;) This poll was (more or less) designed to see what kind of attitude toward questing you guys have. I know that it doesn't allow for much flexibility here concerning whether or not these are real quests or not, but that doesn't matter.

For example, Petoe, the quest you're working on now counts as a quest, so we should really bump your vote down a notch to the "2" range.

Oh I thought you ment complete quests.
Well as you can see from my signicher I'm working on allot of quests 2 I haven't got any thing done another two I'm working on a tileset for so that would be 5 (one I fogot to put in my sig)

MottZilla
07-26-2003, 05:32 PM
Tons. The majority most of you have never seen and probably never will. :O

DarkFlameWolf
07-26-2003, 07:21 PM
awwww. but I wanna see yours Mott!

ShadowTiger
07-27-2003, 03:51 PM
Caution, despite their relative greatness, they're for 1.90 and below. Mostly, 1.80 and below, actually.

But from what I hear, all of those quests where kick@$$.

Sephiroth
07-27-2003, 04:15 PM
I have one quest out right now, then I have one quest that I'm working on one of the final levels and then it will be out.. then I have started out in building a new quest with a tileset that i'm putting together which has the newfirst style overworld tiles, but dungeontiles from Pure, Prophecy, etc... all combined into one.