PDA

View Full Version : Nephi!

Jigglysaint
07-24-2003, 01:33 PM
Yes that's right, Nephi, the world's first level editor for Zelda 4, Link's Awakining is now released to the public. You can download at www.dragoneyestudios.net or www.zophar.net

Along with it, I've released beta 2 of my hack, Zelda: Nightmare's Illusion. It's edited up to level 6.

If I wern't the co-author of the project, I just might be peeing my pants now

Edit: I fixed the link, which now goes to the real DES homepage instead of the other person's site.

Aegis Runestone
07-25-2003, 12:18 PM
HOLY!

NICE!!!!! Do we get to edit tiles too???? Dang, this might be better than ZC! :)

Jigglysaint
07-25-2003, 12:26 PM
A TSA(Tile Squaroid editor, not The Silent Assassin) editor is supposed to be added sometime in the future, as well as an overworld editor and maybe other stuff.

Aegis Runestone
07-25-2003, 12:27 PM
Might as well make it TSA(The Silent Assassin) in honor of him, he was a major Zelda fan. :)

Jigglysaint
07-25-2003, 12:40 PM
But it wasn't created anywhere near the sphere of TSAs influence, it was first used to describe a romhacking term where smaller tiles are assembled into larger ones.

Link 101
07-25-2003, 09:35 PM
Heh, that is big talk in my eyes. I have no clue what this is, but it sounds kind of cool. I wouldn't mind editing Link's Awakining. That is a great game. I have it for my GB

MasterSwordUltima
07-27-2003, 01:25 AM
Well get the rom and start a hacking. And Aegis, don't you have TileLayerPro? Who needs any other program when you have that?