PDA

View Full Version : What city has the most zc players

Zelda_Warrior
07-24-2003, 11:26 AM
I live in Davenport Iowa and was wondering what city has the most zc players and quest editors in it

Tsukuru
07-24-2003, 01:39 PM
Something tells me "Any Other Place Not Listed" just might beat the rest. Any other place is a lot bigger than 7 cities combined. ;)

Perhaps we could have a ZC Convention at the city with the most people.

EDIT: Somehow I failed to stay on topic and mention I live in Reno, NV. Great, now I'll have AGN weirdos at my doorstep. :(

ShadowTiger
07-24-2003, 01:42 PM
Actually, that sounds pretty cool, Tsukuru. :)

I'm in New York. I know J.J. Maxx is too, along with.. oh, DarkSFK. I know several others are in nearby Pennsylvania, and a lot of them are in Oklahoma, (Prince. ;) ) and a bunch are in California, and... where am I getting this all from? :odd:

Crazy_Link
07-24-2003, 01:50 PM
I live in H-Town Houston!

Petoe
07-24-2003, 02:32 PM
Well, I'm from Helsinki, the capital of Finland. But most of you probably doesn't know where the heck it is... :sweat:
And I'm sure there's no other zquester from Helsinki, and never will be :( (If you don't count one of my friends who posts here about once a year)

C-Dawg
07-24-2003, 02:35 PM
Originally posted by Tsukuru

Perhaps we could have a ZC Convention at the city with the most people.

Mmm.. greasy nerds from all walks of life and ages coming together in celebration of their love for Zelda Classic and societal-imposed impotence. If you guys organize this, let me place a call into Conan O'Brien so that Triumph the Insult Comic Dog can come and provide us with some entertainment. (ala the famous Star Wars segment.)

-C

ShadowTiger
07-24-2003, 02:38 PM
Perhaps someone will call your bluff and actually try it, and spread a little word of the ZC goodness around. ;) Heh.

:rolleyes:
:laughing:
:shrug:
:sweat:
Thank you.

Meh. It's certainly possible, but who would go?

Nick
07-24-2003, 03:13 PM
Originally posted by Britannianhero4
Meh. It's certainly possible, but who would go?

Not me! ^_^

Anyway... I'm one of the... uh... few people I know who have ZC in Kentucky. :shrug:

Tsukuru
07-24-2003, 10:34 PM
If there was a convention what would we really do other than talk about ZC like we do here?

laughing1989
07-24-2003, 11:14 PM
If there was a convention I'd rather shoot myself then go. Its not that I don't enjoy meeting people, or I have anything against you guys, its just I don't enjoy such...stupid things. Meeting people over the internet is fun, but meeting them face-to-face is like slamming a dull knife in your head and feeling it slowly make its way to your brain. Its nothing I would enjoy doing.

NOTE: OFF TOPIC

Ganonator
07-25-2003, 01:05 AM
What the fuck are you talking about!! This years convention was hands down the best weekend of my life. Why? Because i got to spend quality time bullshitting with people I spend every waking moment of my life with. You all are understimating it.

I voted Moline. I drive the 2000 some miles every week to quest extra parts of my quest.

Seriously, I'm one of the few ZQuesters from Montana.

Yoshiman
07-25-2003, 12:03 PM
I'm from Erie, Pennsylvania. I was born in Michigan though. A ZC convention... would be weird.

laughing1989
07-25-2003, 12:09 PM
Once again, nothing I would enjoy doing. If you were me, you would understand. I just don't want to type the reasons because I probably would be here all day... :tongue:

I forget things easily. I live in the middle of no where. I want to move so I can get cable, but I can't really do that as I am flat out broke. As always. :shrug:
I'm from Texas.

NOTE: ON TOPIC

Drakmyth
07-25-2003, 01:04 PM
I'm from Gurnee, Illinois but I figure it's only an hour north of Chicago so that's what I voted.

Blonde799
07-25-2003, 01:17 PM
I'm from MI, but a ZC convention would be pretty cool. You'd get to meet people, talk shit, play video games and meet the overly comedic C-Dawg! What more could you ask for?:kawaii:

Brasel
07-27-2003, 12:37 AM
Why didn't you put St. Louis on that list? St. Louis is much bigger than Moline, or Davenport Iowa...

*b*
07-27-2003, 02:34 AM
or Hell, Oregon? ok, albany, but I'm still the only ZQuester from oregon.

now watch, somone is just GOING to prove me wrong :( :eyebrow:

Sephiroth
07-27-2003, 02:54 PM
I live in NW ind.. hehe

Mr. Z
07-27-2003, 05:50 PM
I'm from Puttershoek, doesn't say much to you, does it?

Linkafier
07-27-2003, 08:58 PM
I live in Holland Michigan.I'm not too far away from Chicago.