PDA

View Full Version : The Legend of Zelda: The Inheritance

Majin_Tobias
07-23-2003, 07:19 PM
After awakening Zelda with the power of the full Triforce, Hyrule entered a time of peace. Most of Ganon's minions went into hiding. The Triforce was again split into three pieces: Power, Wisdom, and Courage. Power was stored deep within Hyrule Castle, while Wisdom went to Zelda and Courage went to Link. Link and Zelda were married, and they had a son who they named Link (the IV). Peace continued for a good 10 years.........
Then, an unseen assassin murdered the older Link in the night. The Triforce of Power was also stolen on the same night.........

Link was buried in a tomb in an island off the shore of Hyrule. Rumors began to spread that Ganon had returned. 10 days after the tragedy, Zelda herself was taken. The ever aging Impa told young Link the following:

"Ganon has likely returned. If you ever hope to save him then you must recover the Triforce of Courage, which has scattered across the island where your father's tomb is, waiting for a new bearer. You must also recover the Ocarina of Time, and the Master Sword. Hyrule is counting on you."

Ganonator
07-23-2003, 07:27 PM
Sounds like a great quest. Hope it works!

*b*
07-23-2003, 11:09 PM
great story! let's hope the quest lives up to it. you got a ETR on it?

ShadowTiger
07-24-2003, 02:11 PM
Which set are you planning on using? Think carefully first.

Majin_Tobias
07-24-2003, 02:22 PM
Why are the post new thread and post reply buttons so similar?
I'm planning to use BS-Zelda graphics in my game. As you can see in the ZQuest Editor Help I am having problems with dungeon tiles/template. I don't want to have to draw the dungeon manually, as I don't know how to, and I can't even use doors for the same reason, so that's messed.

However, if any of you have suggestions/links for a different dungeon set that will still let me use BS-Zelda graphics in the overworld/caves