PDA

View Full Version : T. Music

idontknow
07-23-2003, 03:25 PM
does T. Music replace the dmap music--or does it play in addition to the dmap midi, so that the sounds kinda blend? if so, then theoretically we could have dmaps where there is a heavy wind sound, birds chirping, etc, as long as they are recorded in a form thats compatible with T. Music, right? also, if the player does not have the T. Music files that are used for the quest, will the T. Music play, or not?..or, will the music come with the quest when it is downloaded? i don't know much about it (obviously) so any advice regarding T. Music would be nice--thanks! :)

ShadowTiger
07-23-2003, 03:37 PM
Well, from what I've just seen in Ganonator's J:R Demo, there's a mod that plays in conjunction with the primary overworld. It plays with whatever midi you just "smoothly" exited from. If you did an "i-warp," it would play with the midi. If you did something where the music stops, and restarts as some other midi, then the mod file would -probably- play by itself. Try the demo and see. ;) Leave town, and the midi and mod play together.

Tsukuru
07-23-2003, 04:26 PM
Instead of making a whole new thread, I'll just ask my question about T. Music since it's the same topic. What is T. Music? What is it used for, and what are the file types associated with it?

idontknow
07-23-2003, 04:58 PM
yea, i played JR's demo, and it sounded like T. Music was playing with the overworld music in certain parts--that's kinda why i asked cuz i wasn't soo sure