PDA

View Full Version : Are You Lonesome Tonight?

carrot red
07-23-2003, 02:53 PM
Well, you needn’t be. Why spend your nights alone when you’re in need of cuddling? Here’s the solution to your problems.

http://nata2.info/humor/pictures/man_pillow.jpg

I'm sure there's a female version of it, but I got this one by e-mail.

Nope, not for me. I prefer the real thing.;)

Brasel
07-23-2003, 03:01 PM
:) Thats really funny. I want one...a girl version...not a guy version. Yup.

Foxy
07-23-2003, 03:03 PM
/me dies laughing

I'll take the original, thanks. ;) Nothing can replace a warm-blooded male arm around me. *lol*

Rainman
07-23-2003, 03:25 PM
umm... where'd you get that? Huh? No reason...
*runs off*

Rijuhn
07-23-2003, 03:31 PM
LOL, only in Japan, only in Japan. I guess they don't care about creating the most off-the-wall useless stuff like this do they? I'd have to get Inori to let me know if I'm speaking the truth or not. But this is also why they are so original with anime and all that because they create everything they can think of, no matter what.

moocow
07-23-2003, 03:45 PM
Wow. If it were heated and felt REAL, I would actually consider it. Otherwise, I'll just sleep by myself, thanks ;)

Dirk the Daring
07-23-2003, 04:06 PM
Who in the hell modeled for those things? She looks so content curled up next to half a torso, that would give me the creeps. At least let the female version have two tits....

AlexMax
07-23-2003, 05:02 PM
Those crazy japanese...

/me falls over laughing...

Link 101
07-23-2003, 05:52 PM
That is weird. Like Dirk the Daring said, who would want to sleep next to a half-torso at night and then wake up and think someone got chopped up in your bed the night before?

inori
07-23-2003, 06:47 PM
I'd certainly believe such a thing really exists over there. My guess as to why they have a guy version and not a girl version is that men in Japanese society are notorious for working extremely late. Therefore, a woman is much more likely to go to bed without her husband than the other way around. (The guy typically collapses at his desk for two hours, or in a capsule hotel at the subway station, and then heads right back to work.)

EDIT: Oh, by the way, translations: The pointing bubble just says "holding pillow" or "hugging pillow", and the other Japanese is colors: blue, pink, and green.

Trevelyan_06
07-23-2003, 07:18 PM
Why not instead of getting this stupid thing, just get a stuffed animal? It be pretty much the same effect with out the creepyness.

TheGeepster
07-23-2003, 07:36 PM
How weird is that? Of course it is a logical idea (although they should have included the whole torso).

You have the real thing, carrot? Aw man! (I wanted to be the real thing..)

Axel
07-23-2003, 08:18 PM
Originally posted by Trevelyan_06
Why not instead of getting this stupid thing, just get a stuffed animal?
heh...heh.... why're you looking at me like that?

Yoshiman
07-23-2003, 08:25 PM
:odd: Uhh.. That's different... I'm sure I could make female version of those myself if I wanted one. But, to make it useful, a little ketchup and that would make a great Halloween decoration. The hand could be a little more realistic, though.

theplustwo
07-24-2003, 12:02 PM
evidently the men in japan are about 2x as big as the women. the arm of that pillow is about as big as that girl's head...

carrot red
07-25-2003, 03:50 PM
No, I don't have the *hugging pillow* (thanks for the translation, inori, I figured that of the smaller picture myself.) I don't sleep with stuffed animals either.

Once again, I forgot to mention it was a joke, my bad.:)

Though I think it should be improved if Japanese women really do use it. It's such an ugly kind of thing, no matter the color.

J.J. Maxx
07-25-2003, 05:27 PM
Yeah.. it's all fun and games until your pillow starts groping your ass in the middle of the night. :eek: