PDA

View Full Version : Double Vision help need please

Mysterious1
07-23-2003, 04:29 AM
I was playing this quest before my pc crashed, now I don't remember how I got to level 5, I know I hit a statue somewhere, and I was in snow somewhere, but don't know how I got there can someone please give me directions back to level 5, i've finished 1-4 , please help
thx

me again, I still need help finding level 5, going on 2 days and am now brain dead and can't remember where it was, I started it over angain and finished level4 again but still can't find 5
help please

FinalRaven
05-21-2004, 07:41 PM
ok i first have to say its a great quest! but im finding it really difficult without the blue tunic!!! i have looked everywhere for it and i need it bad! i die sooo ez and im in level 6 but its nearly impossible! can someone please tell me where it is or i guess ill just have to get through the levels till i come across the red one...

so i just want to knwo where the hell the blue tunic is!!!

FinalRaven
06-02-2004, 04:53 PM
does no one know the answer to my question?! i cant go further in the game without it and i searched everywhere!!! but i must beat it!

ZC Architech
06-13-2004, 12:14 AM
FinalRaven I just want u to no that what u are doing is spamming, if i dont tell u some moderator will. I learned the hard way. lol actually being banned is fun. just keep spamming and u will exp what i feel. lol

Not trying to offend.

Linkherooftime41
08-17-2013, 08:13 AM
Wish I could Help. I'm having the problems in that game too. Can't beat digdogger in level 4. With only 7 Heart containers & no Blue tunic. Plus the overworld is seemingly a dead-end??