PDA

View Full Version : Sleep Deprivation yay

linkofzelda1
07-22-2003, 10:40 PM
Oh my god, i just realized i haven't slept in over 30 hours...i'm nearly dying in my seat here...and yet I don't feel like going to bed. Uhg. I feel like crap. I think i'm going to go force myself to sleep...

cyberkiller6276
07-22-2003, 10:43 PM
you can die faster from not sleeping than not eating...get some sleep. even after you sleep you feel tired for about another 3-4 days

Ich
07-23-2003, 03:10 AM
After about 24 hours of sleep deprivation, you have the same disorientation as you would after about 2-3 shots of liquor.

TheGeepster
07-23-2003, 04:02 AM
And it gets even worse from there I hear Ich. 48 hours and you'd look like you had 3 shots of Pangalactic Gargleblaster. (1 is the equivalent to an alcoholic mugging, according to Hitchhiker lore.)

Trevelyan_06
07-23-2003, 04:05 AM
Linkofzelda studies show that if you go to long without sleep then it can affect you mentally. Some subjects who went to long without sleep actually wound up with changed personalities.

linkofzelda1
07-23-2003, 12:32 PM
I went to sleep last night and got about 12 hours, and i feel pretty good today.

The funny thing is i didn't even realize I was staying up all night. Lol. I was just on the computer and when i looked up the sun was up lol

Axel
07-23-2003, 08:26 PM
Originally posted by TheGeepster
And it gets even worse from there I hear Ich. 48 hours and you'd look like you had 3 shots of Pangalactic Gargleblaster. (1 is the equivalent to an alcoholic mugging, according to Hitchhiker lore.)
the Guide tells you where you can get one, which planets its illegal on, where the best are brewed, how much they cost, and which charity organizations exist to help you recover after you drink one.

I think by 5 days you're dead.

CoolestNameEver
07-23-2003, 10:01 PM
Originally posted by linkofzelda1
I went to sleep last night and got about 12 hours, and i feel pretty good today.

The funny thing is i didn't even realize I was staying up all night. Lol. I was just on the computer and when i looked up the sun was up lol
I guess I can understand that to a degree. I've made it to about 2AM that way, and joining AGN didn't help any. I've been staying up WAY too late playing Zelda. I hope to catch up tonight, but no promises.

Pink_Demon
07-23-2003, 10:16 PM
Originally posted by linkofzelda1

The funny thing is i didn't even realize I was staying up all night. Lol. I was just on the computer and when i looked up the sun was up lol.

Happens to me all the time. Dosn't help that I have summerschool; once I stayed up and realised it was time for class. That sucked.

Axel
07-23-2003, 11:17 PM
's kinda weird, I was at a party, and it was late. up until 11:00 I was really tired, and then I started feeling more active. that's when I started dancing and doin' stuff. pitty the party ended at 12...

linkofzelda1
07-23-2003, 11:36 PM
Originally posted by Pink_Demon

Happens to me all the time. Dosn't help that I have summerschool; once I stayed up and realised it was time for class. That sucked.

I have done that lots of times before...i did it a few weeks ago while I had summerschool. I feel your pain, bro.