PDA

View Full Version : Best day ever!!

Master Ghaleon
07-22-2003, 01:08 AM
Well my day started out like any other morning, waking up and getting ready for work. After I was all ready for work, I got the mail and got into my car and left to goto work. Bunch of junk mail and one bill so it wasnt that bad. Got to work, clocked in and started to go back to the kitchen. After about an hour or so the bartender came back and told me that someone is here fo ya. I asked him if it was a guy or a girl. It is a guy he said. So I was like, well maybe its one of my freinds that just wanna say hi to me or something. So I go out to see who it is...

There is a guy that looks 70 with a balloon and a card attached to a teddy bear. He says, Are you David? The way he spoke like either he was scared shitless or he had some nervous problem. I said ya, why do you want me for. He hands the bear to me and he was like someone got this for ya. Then he left.

So I was all smiley cause I love surprises and took the bear to the back of the kitchen. Kinda wondering who the hell its from. God help me it isnt from one of my ex's trying to get back with me. I opened the card and it was from a girl that Ive known for a little over a month. It was a sweet card and no im not going into detail of exactly what it said either :tongue:

Its basically said to sleep with the bear at night when Im not around. And no it doesnt mean to have hot wild sex with the bear at night. Just to lay with it to remind me of her. Which I thought that was soo sweet. And plus shes freaking hot!

I get home and told her that surprise was just awesome. It really was. I never in my life had a girl send me something like that. All the sudden she was like, well I would like to know when you are moving in with me. It took me couple seconds to absorb what she said to me. Move in? WOW.. She said I wont have to pay any rent, all I would have to do is take out the trash and moe the lawn. Of course spend time with her and her 1 year old child :) Which is no problem with me. Im also having a kid too August 7th is the due date :) I asked her if this was a joke and she said no. Shes got this huge house with a hot tub and pretty soon a in ground pool. She is a RN for a hospital so shes racking in the money.

So in one month from now "cause I signed a contract to live here for a whole year" Im gonna move in with her.

So today was like the best day of my live.

I would like to know what your best day is or was in your life

Trevelyan_06
07-22-2003, 01:18 AM
Wow, master Ghaleon that's pretty sweet man. Congratulations on everything. I'd have to say one of the best days I've ever had was when I took my girlfriend out for the first time and realized she liked me as much as I liked her.

moocow
07-22-2003, 01:33 AM
Congrats, Master :) Glad you're happy!

Ich
07-22-2003, 01:53 AM
Each day for me seems to be getting better. I go to work, get paid, and stay up until 2-4 on the net. And I'm going to get TexDex to build me a comp soon (est. price, $450 US, 300$ US left to earn), so I'll have a much sweeter comp for my future posting and sharing of music when college finally rolls around. It's not so much a "great" day I'm having now, as living a "good" life until school starts up again.

Brasel
07-22-2003, 03:31 AM
I think one of the best days in my life took place sometime around a year ago. I was hangking out with this really attractive specimen of the female end of the species when I decided that I needed to tell her something that I had been bottling up for a couple months. She drug it out of me, but I told her, "Tera, I love you."

Yeah, that was probably one of the best days of my life.