PDA

View Full Version : Boy dies when practical joke goes wrong

Master Ghaleon
07-20-2003, 12:43 PM
Just after 12:30 pm, Screams were heard from the barn at Shining Point stables. Several of the farm hands run to the sceene to find 16-year old Daniel Tuttle in front of one of the newborn calf's, with his pants down, and bleeding heavily from the groin area.

He was rushed to New Hope hospital but died shortly after.

After an investigation of the scene police soon found out that two other farm hands coaxed the young man into placing his genitalia in the mouth of the newborn calf, By telling him that the calf would think that it was an utter and would try to nurse.

The boys said that they didnt expect him to do it, but just wanted to joke with him.

The boys said they never told Daniel that when a calf cannot get milk from the utter he will bite and kneed it with their teeth in order to make milk flow.

Ouch!

Fiyerstorm
07-20-2003, 12:45 PM
'~'

Ouch.

Shame that the kid died, I'd hate to die from trying to get a blowjob from a baby cow....... o_o

moocow
07-20-2003, 12:57 PM
Don't blame it on me! I had NOTHING to do with it. :p

It's horrible that he died though... who's dumb enough to put their dick in a cow's mouth, anyway?

shut up.

EWild
07-20-2003, 12:58 PM
o.o

That's sad, and disgusting at the same time. It hurts just thinking about it...

Mitsukara
07-20-2003, 01:25 PM
That has to suck...

It's sad that he died, though, especially like that. The world needs more safeguards for this kind of thing...

Pink_Demon
07-20-2003, 01:34 PM
:eek:

....ow.

Brasel
07-20-2003, 01:50 PM
Now I'm going to think about it all day....blaaahahhahaaaagh!!! :shudders:

Breaker
07-20-2003, 02:34 PM
http://www.attrition.org/gallery/news_clippings/tn/gotmilk.jpg.html

... If you can't tell that this is fake, you're an idiot. The 'real' article was clearly removed and this garbage put over it. Gah, ;o

MottZilla
07-20-2003, 03:24 PM
Ya it's definitly fake, and Jen:

The world needs more safeguards for this kind of thing...

What do we nede to do? Put up signs "WARNING: DON'T PUT DICK IN COW'S MOUTH"?

Dark Nation
07-20-2003, 05:19 PM
Does anyone else notice that humans are the only creatures on Earth that feel the need to protect stupid members of their species from themselves? And that we also have a population problem? I say take down all the signs and let the problem solve itself. :evil:

moocow
07-20-2003, 05:56 PM
I agree with you, DN ;)

Brasel
07-20-2003, 06:18 PM
Even if its fake, the thought of it is still nasty as all hell.

Sub-Zero
07-20-2003, 08:28 PM
FAKE!

It would have been more believable if it would have said that he was just badly injured or something....instead of dead.

Tsukuru
07-20-2003, 08:28 PM
Shucks, would have been a great entry for the Darwin Awards.

AtmaWeapon
07-21-2003, 08:55 AM
Dark Nation = BEST. IDEA. EVER.

I didn't even have to read the article, though. The absence of a groin is hardly a fatal wound. Remember John Bobbit? He got along just fine with an amputated member. Maybe if the kid sat and let it bleed for a long time, but a missing member is not a fatal wound.

DarkPanther
07-21-2003, 09:15 AM
Originally posted by AtmaWeapon
Maybe if the kid sat and let it bleed for a long time, but a missing member is not a fatal wound.
Yeah... I don't think I'd wait to start screaming until my bleeding put me in critical condition. And I wouldn't really expect my buddies to stand there while I writhe around on the ground and think, "Damn... he did it. He really really did it." instead of getting me some goddamn help or rubberbands or something.

Besides, you don't see baby calfs biting the tits off their mother.

Drunken Tiger
07-21-2003, 09:22 AM
LoL, even though its fake its still pretty interesting, but now because its fake, its just too damn funny!! :lol:

Getting a blowjob from a calf!!