PDA

View Full Version : who's in college, where?

idontknow
07-19-2003, 03:52 PM
how many of you guys, armageddongames members, are in actually, or just got out of college and where did you guys go to college? i need ideas of where to go to college in the midwest

Sub-Zero
07-19-2003, 04:35 PM
DeVry University - Columbus OH... It's the place to be. I'm an electronics engineering major. It's a 3 year college but you get a 4 year bachelors degree because you go in the summer too. It's not too difficult, lots of computer nerds like myself.

vegeta1215
07-19-2003, 05:40 PM
I go to Salisbury University, located in Maryland. I am majoring in computer science, minoring in math. I just finished my 3rd year and have half a year left. I was also an RA last year, which was a great experience.

Gerudo
07-19-2003, 05:52 PM
Originally posted by Sub-Zero
DeVry University - Columbus OH... It's the place to be. I'm an electronics engineering major. It's a 3 year college but you get a 4 year bachelors degree because you go in the summer too. It's not too difficult, lots of computer nerds like myself. my brother used to go to DeVry (in Cols), but he had to take some time off when his car got broken into (he was robbed of at least $1200 worth), but his 'time off' has turned into almost a year. o_o

he wants to back, but everytime he gets his mind set, something comes up that requires alot of money :shakeno:

oh well...

no im not in college...

Brasel
07-19-2003, 06:25 PM
Southern Illinois University of Edwardsville.

Good, school, I like it. :)

deathbyhokie
07-19-2003, 08:07 PM
i went to virginia tech out in western virginia. it's a great college, but not exactly in the midwest

Kirby of Doom
07-19-2003, 08:40 PM
I'm starting college next month - WPI. I'm kind of confused, but hopefully everything will work out ok.

Rijuhn
07-19-2003, 10:02 PM
I was going to TCC last year for my senior year of high school, well home school actually. Starting August 21st I'll be going back to TCC to get a certificate in Architecture (that's a two year thing).

My dad tells me to get a certificate in that and then see what happens. I may want to finished the certificate and make it into a 4 year bachlor's degree, but I'm just going to focus on a certificate first. By then anything can happen.

Zelda Lives
07-21-2003, 12:11 AM
I've spent the past two years at Northern Illinois University -relatively cheap public uni. But I'm transferring to SIUE this fall.
What exactly are you looking for in a school?

Master Ghaleon
07-21-2003, 12:35 AM
Originally posted by vegeta1215
I go to Salisbury University, located in Maryland. I am majoring in computer science, minoring in math. I just finished my 3rd year and have half a year left. I was also an RA last year, which was a great experience.

I got some friends that go there, well used too.

I never went to college, I was making the money so why waste my money on college when im already going well in funds :shrug:

Cloral
07-21-2003, 02:11 AM
UCSB. Starting my senior year in CS there the last week in September.