PDA

View Full Version : Dude, Dude, Check 1 Dude

Cloral
07-19-2003, 03:39 PM
Can anyone explain to me wtf is up with this ad? Is there some actual point to it, or is it just as retarded as it seems?

DarkPanther
07-19-2003, 03:50 PM
I dunno, but my girl and I laugh our asses off every time we see it. It is just retarded.

I don't know if you know, but Dairy Queen's whole thing about the upside down blizzard is to show how thick it is. Supposed to mean it's good or something I guess.

Tsukuru
07-19-2003, 04:39 PM
Well, the guys in the ad are thick-headed, and so is their blizzard. It's so retarded it's funny.

Gerudo
07-19-2003, 04:43 PM
yea, my bro and i decided that its NOT a good idea to do that with a can of ravioles... yea, it was a mess :sweat:

but the commercial is fucking hilarious! :rofl:

"doit doit! doit doit!" :lol:

Fiyerstorm
07-19-2003, 06:23 PM
I can't stand that stupid commercial. Those guys are so retarded. And what's even more dumb, there isn't any Dairy Queens around here, so I don't care about the Blizzard.....

Cloral
07-19-2003, 11:09 PM
Nor here. There isn't one for at least 50 miles.

And yes, I did pick up the part about them holding them upside down to show how thick they were. I was just wondering why they hell thy guy held it up to his face, stuck his finger in his ear, and said "Dude, dude, check 1 dude". The fact that the announcer says, "yep, they're back" made me think that this may have been part of a larger ad campaign, so maybe there was something further back that I missed that explained it. But I guess not. :shrug:

Master Ghaleon
07-20-2003, 12:25 AM
There is 2 of them around me, but i havent seen those commericals? Weird:odd:

cloudstrifess3
07-20-2003, 03:38 AM
that one is funny as... funny!

MottZilla
07-20-2003, 04:11 AM
I think it's to warn you their workers include the extremely retarded. :O

Cloral
07-20-2003, 04:21 AM
lol

I just had a thought though - throughout the entire ad, these guys are playing with the blizzards, but they never actually eat them. I guess they work better as a microphone than when eaten.

This ad probably falls into the same category as those new Dr.Schoal's ads. They're incredibly stupid on purpose so you'll remember them. The topics here about these ads are proof that it works.

Daarkseid
07-20-2003, 04:39 AM
Originally posted by Cloral
Nor here. There isn't one for at least 50 miles.

And yes, I did pick up the part about them holding them upside down to show how thick they were. I was just wondering why they hell thy guy held it up to his face, stuck his finger in his ear, and said "Dude, dude, check 1 dude". The fact that the announcer says, "yep, they're back" made me think that this may have been part of a larger ad campaign, so maybe there was something further back that I missed that explained it. But I guess not. :shrug:

Actually there was an ad further back that was just as retarded, if not more. Its so terrible in fact, I don't want to describe it. Other than to say I'm sorry its spawned another commercial.