PDA

View Full Version : What does a slut smell like?

DarkPanther
07-18-2003, 07:17 AM
Britney To Release Own Line Of Perfume

..following the footsteps of J.Lo and Celine Dion.
E! Entertainment Television reports Britney Spears is going to soon be releasing her own line of perfume. It seems to be the latest trend among A-celebrities to release their own scents. Britney will come in two different scents - one for day time and one for evening.

Now THAT's one I'll be sure never to pick up for my girl.

bigjoe
07-18-2003, 08:46 AM
Well , it depends on whether or not they bathe. =B some people just put perfume on over the BO

DarkPanther
07-18-2003, 09:42 AM
Congratulations!

You're illiterate! What do we have for him Johnny?!

Well Meatwad, you've just won yourself an "I'm Illiterate" hoodie courtesy of Du Mass Inc. You'll look sporty in this vibrant color of old turd gray and for sure make a statement that'll have other people looking at you and saying, "Hey! What are you, illiterate?!" Congraaaaaaatulations!"
http://www.engrish.com/clothing/preview/imcock.jpg

moocow
07-18-2003, 01:48 PM
/me looks at DP

Riiiight... ;)

I only buy body splash from Wal*Mart of Victoria's Secrets... other stuff gives me a headache.

Fiyerstorm
07-18-2003, 03:37 PM
o_o

lol, DP...

Anyway, her perfumes gonna cause a chemical reaction on the skin, I know it. Her restuarant was shut down for bad hygiene and she can't do anything right (like sing or dance and act).

moocow
07-18-2003, 05:57 PM
She had a restaraunt? :odd: I wouldn't have ate there...

Blonde799
07-18-2003, 06:18 PM
Originally posted by moocow
She had a restaraunt?
You took the words right out of my mouth.:odd:
*makes note to self*
Never eat at celebrity owned restaurants.:p

bigjoe
07-18-2003, 06:21 PM
Originally posted by DarkPanther
Congratulations!

You're illiterate! What do we have for him Johnny?!

Well Meatwad, you've just won yourself an "I'm Illiterate" hoodie courtesy of Du Mass Inc. You'll look sporty in this vibrant color of old turd gray and for sure make a statement that'll have other people looking at you and saying, "Hey! What are you, illiterate?!" Congraaaaaaatulations!"
http://www.engrish.com/clothing/preview/imcock.jpg

Well ,damn, I didnt know there was an award for that. I aint ever cut a lawn before.

Sub-Zero
07-18-2003, 06:43 PM
wow DP...that second post was amazingly retarded. How old are you again?

Blonde799
07-18-2003, 06:47 PM
I think DP was pointing out Meatwad's possible misinterpretation of the starting post.;)

moocow
07-18-2003, 09:23 PM
Britney will come in two different scents - one for day time and one for evening.

Don't they mean,

Britney comes in two different scents - one for day time which is cleverly named "Smelly Sweaty Skank" and one for evening, named "Disgusting Dirty Butt Slut".

:mischief:

Ganonator
07-18-2003, 09:41 PM
a clear reason why not to wear perfume in the first place. what!? Musk isn't good enough for ya?

Jigglysaint
07-18-2003, 10:00 PM
Perfume eh? I suppose the add will be "smell like a million *ucks(rhymes with bucks).

DarkPanther
07-19-2003, 02:59 PM
Originally posted by Sub-Zero
wow DP...that second post was amazingly retarded. How old are you again?

You're right Sub-Zero. I really should have said something more along the lines of:

Meatwad,

I worked hard on this thread, and really tried to post something that I thought would be interesting to the community of AGN. As I read your reply, I got the feeling that maybe you either misinterpreted my post, or did not read it at all! I think you might enjoy it, so if you click on this thread again and see this, I hope you will give it a try!

Let me know how it makes you feel when you are done!

Sincerely your friend,

DarkPanther

PS - (This thread is a joke about Britney Spears!)

Or maybe you should just sit back with a steamy cup of stfu and relax a little. :heart:

Originally posted by Blonde799
I think DP was pointing out Meatwad's possible misinterpretation of the starting post.;)

You, I like.