PDA

View Full Version : Arsenal...(Toys 2)

Brasel
07-17-2003, 09:30 PM
Okay, so I took some better pictures. They are quite big, so I put them in a link instead.

http://www.geocities.com/narshecaves/randomeyes/index.html

The files ARE big, so if you have a slow connection speed, you might want to either pass it up, or get dinner.

Tsukuru
07-17-2003, 09:42 PM
The second sword from the top in the left column is absolutely the coolest. Love that hilt! I'm not much for other types of weapons.

Brasel
07-17-2003, 09:57 PM
Thanks, thats my, "Sword of Darkness". I got it for a whopping...25 bucks. ;) I can find deals wherever I go.

Jemsee
07-17-2003, 10:36 PM
Nice.
I too like the "Sword of Darkness", but if you gave me a choise of having any, I'd take the wooden one.
Foolish? Maybe but it looks so cool.
Where ever did you get such a nice wooden sword?

Brasel
07-17-2003, 11:51 PM
I got the wooden sword at a Rennassaince Faire in Wisconsin. The place is really fucking cool. The buildings were all permanent, save the really cool looking tents and things that made it look like it really took place in the time period it was trying to pose as.

Geocities Bandwidth sucks. I need a new server. ;)

moocow
07-18-2003, 02:41 AM
/me makes a note to never piss Sir Anthony off

Brasel
07-18-2003, 06:18 AM
Its amazing that I can have so many weapons in my house, yet I'm still alive. Death by my own hand scares me...but I yearn for it.

Axel
07-18-2003, 10:56 AM
nice bow, the camouflage looks both cool and out of place. I too like the Sword of Darkness, but my favorite is the one just under the Wooden Sword. the one with the Lightsaber Hilt.

DarkPanther
07-18-2003, 12:09 PM
Cool collection.

I've got the Sword of Darkness with a black hilt on it. Don't remember how much I paid for it.

All my "toys" are up north still... they're filtering down though. Slowly.