PDA

View Full Version : Zelda Classic Style Set

Tsukuru
07-17-2003, 06:18 PM
Who is responsible for the Zelda Classic style set? It's absolutely the worst style ever fathomed into existence.

No, really, I'd like to ask them a question about the use of certain images within the style set.

idontknow
07-17-2003, 06:59 PM
huh? um..the maker of the original games is responsible for the classic style set...yea, with what we can do now, the classic style doesn't seem so great--but nobody can help that; plus, its the foundation of this game--whats to be so worked up about?

Tsukuru
07-17-2003, 07:28 PM
I'm sorry, I wasn't very specific in my initial post. The Zelda Classic style set I'm referring to is the forum style set - the one that modifies how these forums appear to the user.

I wanted to know if I could use a couple of the images (the active/inactive bubble pictures) from the style set for a web project I'm working on. Also, I didn't make it clear that I was being sarcastic when I said it was the "worst style set fathomable".

vegeta1215
07-18-2003, 01:21 AM
Originally posted by Tsukuru
Who is responsible for the Zelda Classic style set? It's absolutely the worst style ever fathomed into existence.

Whether you meant it or not, I think the theme is ugly, and I don't know how anyone uses it. Actually, I think we only have a few good themes: many need work.

The person who created the Hyrule Night theme also made a similar theme that was all shades of green and was really nice. I wish we had it here, it would be a much better Zelda Classic theme for the forums.

Tsukuru
07-18-2003, 02:19 AM
Hyrule Night is indeed a good theme. The Ocarina of Time theme from the ZCNetwork forums is really good, and it'd be nice to see it here.