PDA

View Full Version : relic stones in DoY

mandi2
07-17-2003, 11:02 AM
hi folks,

i am really-really slow with this quest, but i have to study and to work a lot. but i will finish it!!! with some help of you. ;)

so i finished 2 nightmares, but i am missing both of the relic stones.question: where are the relics in the frogs nightmare(mirage), and in the train station? i am now in the cript, but i think, that will be no problem.

another thing: i know, the blue armor is somewhere outthere, but my hookshot does not work on these winged tiles on the floor. please, give me an exact location.

something else to kanavas desert. on the map, i can see two places in the desert i cant reach.once north of the mirage(that i have finished), the second in the south-east part of desert. do i get to these places for now, or later?

this quest is confusing me, but it makes really happy.

;) ;)

Praethus
07-17-2003, 01:32 PM
I can help you with a couple of things. First of all the hookshot doesn't work on the wing squares. The blue armor is somewhere in Pulcheria, but don't want to give it away. I also know where the relic stone in the Frog's Nightmare is. In the room on B-1 where you unlocked a door that leads to a room with a trap and conveyers, go right. It looks like a solid wall there, but it isn't. As for the one in the train station, I don't know.

mandi2
07-18-2003, 04:34 AM
thanks praethus.

i found the blue armor, but in the frogs dream, in mirage, in the room you mentioned, there is only a stairways, that leads to b2.

hmmm. wath about relic in train station, and crypt?

Praethus
07-20-2003, 03:09 PM
No, you went right in the wrong room. Go to the room before the trap room and go right. It looks like a wall, but it's not.

mandi2
07-22-2003, 03:04 AM
ok, i've found it.
i think really think i become ooooooold.
thanx a lot