PDA

View Full Version : Paradise

Crazy_Link
07-17-2003, 10:26 AM
What is paradise to you? My paradise is laying on the beach with my girlfriend countin or lookin stars. How about you.

Pink_Demon
07-18-2003, 03:18 PM
My Idea of Paradise is laying on my living room couch with my dog under one arm and the cat on my belly. At moments like that, I can't help but think "Life is Good."

moocow
07-18-2003, 05:56 PM
Paradise? Laying on the floor next to the guy that I like, watching a movie, and later falling asleep under the same blanket and cuddling :)

/me sighs

Jigglysaint
07-18-2003, 06:04 PM
Paradise for me is having a great dream, or maybe a not-so-good dream that is nontheless interesting.

Brasel
07-18-2003, 06:20 PM
Morrowind...definately Morrowind. I so want to take a trip to Vivec someday. And noone better tell me it doesn't really exhist because IT DOES!!!

Blonde799
07-18-2003, 06:29 PM
Originally posted by Sir Anthony
And noone better tell me it doesn't really exhist because IT DOES!!!
Ok. Good luck spending your life finding it.:p

Paradise for me would finally be starting a family. Waking up in the morning, cooking my significant other breakfast, looking into their eyes as I finish up an omlette.....

.........I need to get out more.:p

Sub-Zero
07-18-2003, 06:40 PM
A 75 degree evening, sunset, flying down an almost vacant freeway in a convertable with the top down and the radio on very loud.

Brasel
07-18-2003, 07:05 PM
Originally posted by Sub-Zero
A 75 degree evening, sunset, flying down an almost vacant freeway in a convertable with the top down and the radio on very loud.

Its got to be a decent convertable though. You know, a Trans-Am, Corvette, or Sun Bird...

Mitsukara
07-18-2003, 07:55 PM
I don't want to turn this into a thread about that or depress anyone, I mean this in a happy way...

Paradise, for me, was staying up late and talking with Robert, just about whatever we wanted to at the time, was awesome (tubular, even). I'd sneak around and try not to make any noise so my parents wouldn't know I was up, and we'd sit and talk about songs, or anime series/other shows, or games, or each other, or life... just whatever. A lot of fun, happy times. :)

Reading and posting on AGN is pretty cool, too.

EWild
07-18-2003, 08:07 PM
On the deck of a StarShip gazing apon the millions of stars in the universe....

KingArthur
07-18-2003, 11:20 PM
Paradise for me is just being able to be close to someone I love