PDA

View Full Version : Thats it!!! I'm leaving!!!

MANDRAG GANON
07-17-2003, 01:02 AM
Until I get back on the 27th! Casue I'm going to Alberta and you better not miss me because if you do I'm going to be totally angry!!:angry: :angry: :angry: So yeah, going to Alberta to visit some family and go to a gigantic mall, Woohoo!....:eek: can you feel the power in that!

stormwatcheagle
07-17-2003, 02:21 AM
Originally posted by MANDRAG GANON
[B... and you better not miss me because if you do I'm going to be totally angry!!:angry: :angry: :angry: [/B]

Who the hell are you?

Starkist
07-17-2003, 03:03 AM
Someone who's been around a lot longer than you... now do you have anything constructive to say?

Enjoy Canada Mandrag... hehe :laughing:

gdorf
07-17-2003, 03:06 AM
Who the hell are you?

Someone who's not only been around longer, but is probably more respected here than you. Plus, I don't know what good it does to even ask that, are you trying to pump up your online ego or something?

Anyway, I thought MG was actually leaving for a second. Didn't goat do this a couple weeks ago? ;)

Ian
07-17-2003, 12:19 PM
My guess is SWE was being sarcastic, but my guess is usually wrong.

Hope you like Alberta, never been there. Lucky Bastard.......

KingArthur
07-17-2003, 02:26 PM
Have fun... lol

Jemsee
07-17-2003, 02:38 PM
Big malls rock.
Never been to the one you are going to but have been to Mall of America.
Easy to lose yourself in but fun to find yourself just when it's time to go home.
Have fun on your trip. :)

The Savior
07-17-2003, 02:57 PM
Originally posted by Jemsee
Big malls rock.
Never been to the one you are going to but have been to Mall of America.

Bah, a bunch of my friends are going to there today, but I have to go to work. :(

Fiyerstorm
07-17-2003, 03:31 PM
Er, SWE is probaly being saracstic and SWE been here long enough to be a respected member, plzkthx.

Anyways, big malls do rock. I love one with movie theatres connected to them. Prep-tripping is so fun.

gdorf
07-17-2003, 04:17 PM
Er, SWE is probaly being saracstic and SWE been here long enough to be a respected member, plzkthx.

Well, if he was being sarcastic, a simple ';)' would sure be nice. SWE, if you were being sarcrastic, sorry. :shrug:

Axel
07-17-2003, 04:29 PM
I think he thought the quote would make it obvious he was joking. I think its a joke anyways...

I never saw the appeal of big malls, all I ever go to is the game shop and Spencer's, whatever you'd say that is...

The Savior
07-17-2003, 11:33 PM
Originally posted by Fiyerstorm
Er, SWE is probaly being saracstic and SWE been here long enough to be a respected member, plzkthx. Length of membership has nothing to do with respect in my book.

Goat
07-17-2003, 11:48 PM
Actually Aberta is the greatest place on earth. Not only is it the home of Wayne Gretsky, from Eemonton, & Bret "The Hitman" Hart, from Calgary, but it is also home of, as he mentioned he was goin there, the largest mall in the world, which is also in Edmonton. Most people seem to think that the Mall of America is the largest, but in fact the West Edmonton Mall (http://www.westedmontonmall.com/home/homepage.asp) is the largest. The owner of the West Edmonton Mall is also the co-owner of the Mall of America however. I think it was back in the 80's sometime, but the roller coaster that is inside the WEM came off the tracks and killed like 10 people. Also Starkist, you say for him to enjoy Canada, but he already lives in Canada silly. In Ontario I do believe.

stormwatcheagle
07-18-2003, 02:36 AM
Oh, sorry. I didn't mean to insult anyone. I'll add a smiley next time.

Have fun at your big mall, Mandrag.

Brasel
07-18-2003, 07:07 AM
Originally posted by Fiyerstorm

I agree with Savior on this Fiyerstorm...sorry. :shrug:

bigjoe
07-18-2003, 09:03 AM
Originally posted by Sir Anthony

I agree with Savior on this Fiyerstorm...sorry. :shrug:

To be sarcastic you have to first comprehend sarcasm ;)

Anyway, good luck at the mall. I hope you find what youre looking for. Im going to Russia :naughty: and for obvious reasons.

Brasel
07-18-2003, 09:10 AM
Originally posted by Meatwad
To be sarcastic you have to first comprehend sarcasm ;)

I'm not stupid BeattheMeat. I was referring to the respected member comment.

Sorry...

Have fun Mandrag. ;)

inori
07-18-2003, 06:26 PM
Hmmm... seems like a good opportunity for a public-service announcement.

inori says:
Remember that sarcasm is often misinterpreted on the internet. Because we are communicating solely with written words, and there are no visual or voice tone cues to help interpret meaning, a comment that you intend to be a joke may not be interpreted as such by someone reading it.
Everyone have fun and try to stay kawaii! :kawaii:
- end public service announcement -

You're spending a week and a half at a giant mall, Mandrag?

Brasel
07-18-2003, 06:28 PM
I bet he gets to spend his nights on the luxiourious Giant Mall benches. Lucky bastard. :)

EWild
07-18-2003, 08:13 PM
Funny thing is, I bet the mall is comprised of 80% clothing stores or very close to that amount. :shrug:

But anyways have fun! :D