PDA

View Full Version : .hack//DISCUSSION :)

Monica
07-16-2003, 07:40 PM
Hey, I'm still playing .hack//INFECTION and I love the .hack stuff so much, I thought I'd make a Thread about stuff. :) (I'm sorry, since it's about both the Anime and the games I didn't know where to put it)

Who are your favorite party members to use in INFECTION? (I don't really want any spoilers about MUTATION...)

My favorites are BlackRose and Mistral

Who is your favorite Character in .hack//SIGN?

Mine is Subaru. I've always liked fairies and angels and stuff.

And is Piros gay? O_o I wonder about him... I don't have a problem with gay people, but I'm not used to seeing it in video games...

Ares[K!]
07-17-2003, 09:15 AM
Who are your favorite party members to use in INFECTION?
-- I tend to use Black Rose and Mia (and when I can't get Mia I use Gardenia or Piros) (Mostly because the other characters tend to keep their levels close to Kite's current Level)

Who is your favorite Character in .hack//SIGN?
-- Sora (Twin Blade) Just becase he's evil and shifty =)

And is Piros gay?
Nope, I think he just idolizes (ie. Brown noser/Fawning) Kite. Kinda the same way some of the people idolize Shadowblazer...

Hurry and beat Infection and go get Mutation.
Learn to use the 3rd Tab on the Party Commands Menu, it's made some of my battles go quicker than they should have. Like having your current Wave Master do Healing and your other char using skills on a specific Enemy (let alone using the right elements on it =)

Monica
07-17-2003, 11:02 AM
I'm trying to beat it but I'm stuck on Skeith...Know any stratagies I can use on him?

Ares[K!]
07-18-2003, 06:40 AM
hack and slash, keep lots of healing potions and mage souls
keep one of your party members on !First Aid (from the 3rd Party Command Window) all the time, those cut-sceen attacks will fry your party =/

If you aren't level 32, try to get to it.
Try using Warriors Blood, Knight Blood. (Item Shop)
Increase Physical Attack/Defense, Magic Defense(forget what this item is called)

You may want to check the armor list at gamefaqs.com

Masamune
07-18-2003, 07:24 PM
i posted the strat i used in your other thread, monica. also, make sure ou data drain atleast 80 times in this game so you can get all of the ryu books. every 10 data drains get you a new ryu book. they give you things like desktop wallpaper, bg movies and music based on things like how many treasures you've found and how many crates and stuff you've broken.

Ares[K!]
07-21-2003, 11:02 AM
YATTA!! ^_^;;
I finallly found out when .Hack//Outbreak comes out

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/B000094M46/onthewebcom-20/104-3950796-8255953

.hack: Outbreak (part 3)
by Bandai
Release Date: August 5, 2003
Not yet released

*Ares` waits patiently...

Monica
07-21-2003, 11:15 AM
Oh, awesome! :) Thanks for the info! (and the strats, I'm still working on Skieth)

Monica
07-21-2003, 06:39 PM
Yay!!! I did it! I beat Skieth! :):):)

Maverick_Zero
07-28-2003, 10:50 PM
Sorry about bumping this topic, but, it's still on the first page so.
I got .hack Infection because my friend at the EB said they were selling out really quick, and they wouldn't get new copies of Infection for a long time because Mutation is already out. So I bought it, even though my PS2 is gone for a week or two. And I was looking at some of the characters on the website, and said, wow some of these are really cool, and I was wondering which ones were playable, or able to be in your party. I was particularly wondering about Moonstone, Wiseman, and Mario.

Monica
07-29-2003, 10:23 AM
*Spoilers*

In Infection your party includes:

Orca (only at the very beginning)
BlackRose
Mia
Elk
Mistral
Sanjuro
Natsume
Piros
Gardenia

In Mutation: (Sone of them go "Offline" However)

All of the above ---^
Wiseman
Moonstone
Rachel
Marlo
Nuke Usagimaru

I have Mutation but have not finished it yet. All the other charecters (Helba, Lios, etc) are important charecters. You also meet A-20 and Mimiru but they don't join you. Mimiru does, however, give you her sword...

*/Spoilers*

Maverick_Zero
07-29-2003, 02:45 PM
Damn, so I have to buy Mutation to get some of the cooler characters to join me. And Balmung, I thought he would've joined you.

Monica
07-29-2003, 05:04 PM
You see him a lot in Mutation. I dunno if he joins you or not because I've not finished it. But he may, it's always possible. :)

Oh, by the way, Maverick, be sure to complete Infection before you begin Mutation. After, and only after, you finish Ifection can you tranfere Kite and all his items from Infection to Mutation. And trust me, if you start Mutation from Scratch, you'll have a HORRIBLE time.

Maverick_Zero
07-29-2003, 08:28 PM
Well, how much I like Infection will determine whether I will buy Mutation, or any other game in the series. I hear you bracelet gets new abilities in Mutation, besides gate hacking and data drain. What are they?

Raichu86
07-29-2003, 09:16 PM
Originally posted by Maverick_Zero
Well, how much I like Infection will determine whether I will buy Mutation, or any other game in the series. I hear you bracelet gets new abilities in Mutation, besides gate hacking and data drain. What are they?
The new skill you learn in Mutation is called Drain Arche and it lets you Data Drain more than one enemy.

Ares[K!]
08-02-2003, 10:19 AM
Nope, No Balmung (for your group) in Mutation, I'll be sure to let you know about Outbreak once I beat it on the 7th or 8th ;)

I would have told ya earlier, but.. I've kinda been ignoring the games since I've beaten them, so I don't burn myself out for Outbreak =)