PDA

View Full Version : Proof

Ibis, God of Magicks
07-16-2003, 12:05 PM
http://www.soulfactory.com/agn/paper.jpg

Zaphod Q. IX
07-16-2003, 12:17 PM
Before anyone even thinks of complaining about the size of the image...don't.

It's hosted on my server, and it will remain that size.

It helps to show that it's obviously from real newspaper, and not faked. I'm not sure I even could photoshop that. ;)

Now, please stop the arguments and offer some support for three long-time members of our community who really need it right now.

~cydlet~
07-16-2003, 12:40 PM
Damn. damn damn damn damn damn. i guess it doesn't get any more real than that, does it? :(

Ibis and Amber, please add me to the list of people who are here for you. i don't know what i can do, really, but please PM me if there's anything you need.

Originally posted by Zaphod Q. IX
Before anyone even thinks of complaining about the size of the image...don't.

wouldn't dream of it. shrink that article any, and it'd be impossible to read. my eyeballs thank you for keeping us bilnd people in mind.

AlexMax
07-16-2003, 12:46 PM
*sigh*

Jesus.....that's really sad.

It's so hard to imagine that someone you saw just a month ago is just....gone......

bigjoe
07-16-2003, 12:47 PM
Who were these people? Do I know them? =(

I mean what were their AGN names.

AlexMax
07-16-2003, 12:51 PM
The person who killed himself went to the AGN convention. You wouldn't know him.

Gerudo
07-16-2003, 12:51 PM
oh my god....

I HOPE THE REST OF YOU THAT SAID IT WAS FAKE ARE HAPPY NOW!!!!!!

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

N@th@n
07-16-2003, 01:15 PM
Man that is one SAD situation!

Foxy
07-16-2003, 02:14 PM
Gerudo - nobody said it was fake.

We hope Balzac is in a happier place, and that he's at rest now.

Ibis and Amber, you're in my thoughts. Even if I'm not around AGN, you know how to get a hold of me. I'm here for you both if you need someone to talk to.

moocow
07-16-2003, 02:25 PM

Wow. It's just so hard to believe that someone that I was hanging out with less than a month ago is gone now.

Man... this is so... I can't even describe how I feel right now. Not really sure how I feel. All I can do when I think about it is cry...

http://mindscraps.com/s/otn/sad/smily77.gif

Mitsukara
07-16-2003, 02:32 PM
*sigh*

As horrible as it is, it's a little relaxing to know for sure, no matter how much I wanted it all to be a big hoax...

Maybe we really will be together someday.... that's a wonderful thought :) I can never really give up on our dreams.

Thanks for giving us proof, Ibis, even though it's hard. I would never really find closure if I didn't know for sure.

J.J. Maxx
07-16-2003, 03:51 PM
Originally posted by Jennifer
*sigh*

As horrible as it is, it's a little relaxing to know for sure, no matter how much I wanted it all to be a big hoax...

Maybe we really will be together someday.... that's a wonderful thought :) I can never really give up on our dreams.

Thanks for giving us proof, Ibis, even though it's hard. I would never really find closure if I didn't know for sure.

Exactly. When pixels become truth, it hits you hard and it settles on you. I can't believe he's gone. We didn't talk much at the convention but he seemed like a decent enough of a guy. My prayers are with all his remaining friends and I hope that the healing process will be softened by all the many friends you have here at AGN...

Yoshiman
07-16-2003, 06:53 PM
Damn... Even though I may not have known him too much, it still is sad... May his soul rest in peace.

Eckels
07-16-2003, 08:19 PM
I preferred the idea of a hoax better... But then who wouldn't?

I wish I had met him at the convention, unfortunately I didn't go.

Truly, my deepest condolences to all those who knew him well.

SSJ3500
07-17-2003, 04:39 AM
Well, I'm convinced now.

Drunken Tiger
07-17-2003, 05:29 AM
Damn, i had hoped that it was a hoax... :(

When i first joined #AGN i had met balzac there.. He was a pretty cool guy.. we would exchange music and other stuff.. he was such a down to earth person.. pity he couldnt live on..

My condolences to his friends and family..

Jemsee
07-17-2003, 11:19 AM
Originally posted by AlexMax
The person who killed himself went to the AGN convention.

I don't get this "killed himself" thing.
It was alluded to in another thread also.
The news clip says he allegedly set a fire.
I see nothing that says he was trying to take his own life in the process.

The whole thing is just sad; a high school friend of mine took his own life after a break up with a girl.
Does it really get this bad?
I know if my wife left me it would be like death itself, but to end my own life...

I am so sorry, I really am, old emotions buried so deep can resurface so quickly.

Ganonator
07-17-2003, 12:53 PM

To think I had a chance to talk to him in person about this, I feel pretty shitty at the moment. I guess you never know until this is too late.

We all lost a great friend on Monday, a guy that was always happy to be interacted with, a friend that was always there for our own bad jokes toward his username, and a chat user that hated #agn trivia about as much as I do.

Fuck...