PDA

View Full Version : Stupid People

Lord Ganondorf
07-15-2003, 02:00 PM
Okay, have you ever met somebody extremely stupid? no, I don't mean stupid like getting F's in school, I mean stupid like some of the person I'm talking about.

My best friend's cousin throws batteries in fires just to get them to explode. He has done several things by doing this. 1. He burnt several holes in a water tank. 2. He burnt a whole field down. 3. He used a 6 volt battery and caught his and his older brothers clothes on fire.

zora man
07-15-2003, 02:11 PM
He's a pyro!
Just like me!
I throw those big long lights into the fire.

The Savior
07-15-2003, 02:14 PM
Originally posted by zora man
I throw those big long lights into the fire.
Have fun getting mercury poisoning. :rolleyes:

Rufus84
07-15-2003, 02:24 PM
Ever seen Magnesium burn, its bright. At this campout/car show i used to go to, we would throw old Volkswagon engine blocks in the bondfire. Now why Volkswagon made engines out of a flammable material is beyond me, but its fun nevertheless. Nothing like wearing sunglasses at 1am to keep from going blind because of a 40+foot bondfire:cool:. Also, magnesium shavings dust is explosive.

The Savior
07-15-2003, 02:49 PM
Erm, I'd be more inclined to believe that it was the oil and/or gasoline in the engine that was burning, since the explosions in the cylindars would be enough to light magnesium, and selling cars that burst into flames as soon as they're started seems like a bad policy to me.

MANDRAG GANON
07-15-2003, 03:05 PM
Wow there are acctually people who arent this stupid! My entire fucking high school was filled with retards like this...fucking retarded grade 9 wiggers....its not hard to find people like this they grow up to do stupid things like...*points to bambi shooting post* Shoot naked women with paint ball guns....or be shot by idiots with paint ball guns....for christ sake....I HATE PEOPLE LIKE THIS, how can you be so fucking stupid! how!?

Rufus84
07-15-2003, 03:17 PM
Volkswagen engine blocks have been made out of several compounds, and many of old ones (pre 1962 I think) are magnesium compounds. It is hard to get a block of magnesium to burn, but once it has heated to the point that it starts to liquefy, it ignites. The cylinders, pistons, heads, and valves and any part exposed to flames are made out of nonflammable metals. The oil and gas definitely added to the fire though. Magnesium fires are easy to identify because of the bright white flame.

As for other stupid people, I put a pop tart in the microwave (no toasters aloud in college) for 2min, the time for hot pockets, instead of 15 secs like I should have. Next thing I know my room is full of thick white smoke, and my smoke alarm went off. Luckily, there was an alarm malfunction that prevented the building alarm from going off. We ended up using a fan to try and vent it into the stairwell that was on the other side of the hall. It smelled nasty and could be smelled down on the 8th floor, which was 5 floors down.

As if that’s bad enough, 3 or four days later the kid living next to me burnt easy Mac because he forgot to add water. It smelled even worse.

Ask anyone who lives in a public university dorm. More stupid things happen each week than i care to remember.

Jawa Podracer
07-15-2003, 03:33 PM
Originally posted by Rufus84

As if that’s bad enough, 3 or four days later the kid living next to me burnt easy Mac because he forgot to add water. It smelled even worse.

What, he put macaroni and powder in a bowl? :laughing:

OH, my friend cooked a Hotpocket, plastic wrapper and all, in the microwave for five minutes. :eyebrow:

Lord Ganondorf
07-15-2003, 06:08 PM
...I gave bad cooking a new meaning one day. I made a grilled cheese explode. I don't even know how it happened, put it formed some sort of bubble on it and the bubble popped.

TheGeepster
07-16-2003, 01:33 PM
I'm just waiting to hear a story of how someone messed up boiling water...