PDA

View Full Version : Lack of Ban Announcements?

Ian
07-15-2003, 01:54 PM
I always used to look through anouncements, to see who's been banned and why. (I always got a kick out of it) But there hasn't been any anouncements for months now, but peopel are being banned (I've also noticed some people who get banned don't get their status changed either, Dark_Legend got a PM saying he was perma-banned, and his status is rookie) Was it stopped, or do Smod's just not care anymore?

slothman
07-15-2003, 05:57 PM
I noticed that too. I just though that no one was being banned.

Jigglysaint
07-15-2003, 06:17 PM
Your title is only changed when you post, which banned members can't do. I guess most of the time a perma-banned status is shown if it is customly added, or maybe if the person posts just as the admin bans him.

MrCow
07-15-2003, 06:19 PM
no...
the database has to update when someone is perma banned it takes a while for it to be done.

Breaker
07-15-2003, 10:22 PM
Or some people like Dark_Legend who only joined to spam aren't worth the announcement.

N@th@n
07-16-2003, 05:34 PM
Yeah..... I knew that Dark_Legend fag! I'm glad he's banned!

N@th@n
07-16-2003, 05:37 PM
oops sorry i didnt try to double post

N@th@n
07-16-2003, 05:39 PM
@%# you breaker you @%#ing @%#ing sun of a @%# mother @%#! I hope the @%# you rot in hell for this you @%# !:angry: And plus I didn't join just to @%# spam!

Edit history preserves, if anyone cares. Member banned soon I'm sure.

Tsukuru
07-16-2003, 05:44 PM
Heh heh, looks like Breaker strikes again. He's so amusing. It's always funny when that happens, even when it happens to me. Something gives me the feeling that by posting this, I may be amused very quickly. :shrug:

Originally posted by N@th@n
And plus I didn't join just to Fucking spam!The irony is that the post in which you claim not to spam is spam itself.

As for the topic, I think it would be nice to again have updated announcements on who's banned, so we know they just didn't stop showing up one day.

Starkist
07-16-2003, 05:58 PM
Topic closed, member soon-to-be banned.

Arrrr matey! :D