PDA

View Full Version : how do you know u've gone to far with being obsessive and clingy

SUCCESSOR
07-14-2003, 06:08 PM
Well hey I just had a delightful walk home. MY g/f broke up with me and I had a great sight seeing trip of walking my stuff home. So now I'm sitting here in the swimming trunks she gave me, the T-shirt she gave me, and the book of Poe (you guessed it) she gave me. So my stomach feels like a 3-day hang over and my eyes are sore like a fucking migraine and Want someone to shoot me. But what is that saying? It's better to have love and lost than have ytou insides ripped from you ass by feline claws. Excuse me I'm to take some vicodin and see if we have any antidepressants. I hope one of your relatives dies and you are diagnosed with mouth rot.

Starkist
07-14-2003, 06:19 PM
The more you love, the more it hurts when you lose it... rather than be depressed, let yourself be hopeful for the next time, and move on.

TheGeepster
07-14-2003, 10:18 PM
Very true. When you place your trust and emotions in another person, you do give them the means to hurt you, whether intentionally or not. The deeper this love emotion, the more potential for hurt.

cyberkiller6276
07-14-2003, 10:34 PM
god, the times when i feel i cant help. im sorry im not very good at giving emotional support, and never being in a situation like you are now(only had one mutual breakup)yet,i have been affected by a death in my family, and the suicide of my best friend. i have gotten over it, relizing thats theres no use crying over spilt milk. a word of advice: if you are thinking of suicide,(probably not, right?) dont. i carry a message with me everywhere i go...suicide is a permanent solution to a temporary problem.

Tsukuru
07-14-2003, 11:33 PM
Much sympathy, Successor. They pretty much summed it up, but let me add that you should remember everything you learned in this relationship, and be ready to make your next even more fulfilling.

TheGeepster
07-14-2003, 11:56 PM
I hear relationships are hard work, high risks, and even higher rewards. I wanna find out for sure though ;)

Foxy
07-15-2003, 12:35 AM
*hugz* Sorry to hear that, Successor. :(

SUCCESSOR
07-15-2003, 01:03 AM
Everything is alright. It was just a diffuicult time. We got back together. I thought about getting hammered but not suicide. Maybe suicide later. j/k

TheGeepster
07-15-2003, 01:23 AM
You take care Successor. Best wishes..