PDA

View Full Version : Help me out..O.O

Daekin
07-14-2003, 02:54 AM
Okay, in some of the quest I download, I die as soon as I start up the game. For example. In Snort's quest Demo, in every one I d/l, the screen will be totally black, except all the inventory and stuff will bea t the top, and i'll just....die. And it won't stop. Now it's doing it for HD, and they both look like awesome quests and I can't play them :cry:

On the bright side, i'm 75% through Beginning of Darkness DX....which i'm STUCK ON! >.< Stupid lava level 6 and it's key on the ledge you can't get to!!! GRARR!:mad:

Ganonator
07-14-2003, 03:58 AM
As long as you have the latest version, I don't know why this would happen. maybe re-dowload the quests?

MottZilla
07-14-2003, 04:55 AM
Try deleting you save and starting over or creating a new save. You could try redownloading them. Also try rebooting your pc. :O

Daekin
07-14-2003, 08:53 AM
Hmmm...Allright, i'll try. In the meantime, anyone know how to get past where i'm stuck? Level 6, lava place....key on the right side of the room.....lave around it...can't get to it...don't know how...been trying for two days...getting pissed...

Anyway, I have it posted on the Quests forum...but noones replying ::cry::

Daekin
07-14-2003, 09:15 PM
:cry: Nothings working. HD and Snort's quest both don't work. and HD the Directors cut doesn't work either. I just die right away, and can't do anything.

Pathwalker
07-15-2003, 11:40 AM
Daekin, when you first start up zelda right click on the screen and see what version you are using. I had that problem when I first started playing until I upgraded my version to 192 build 182.