PDA

View Full Version : Arrested?

Sub-Zero
07-13-2003, 10:39 AM
I was wondering if you have ever been arrested. If so please tell the story and the length of time you had to spend in the pin. If not, then just fill me in on some encounter that you had with the cops.

I actually have never been arrested. Which is a good thing. I really don't even have any good stories... damn I suck.

Jemsee
07-13-2003, 11:57 AM
You suck because you DON'T have stories of being arrested??
I think you should consider setting some different life goals.

As for being busted, yep, talk about it, nope.

Tsukuru
07-13-2003, 12:07 PM
Hey, inmates seem to get pretty good health benefits these days. Who wouldn't want to instantly be put at the top of the organ recipient list?

Then again, there are the rapings from behind ... glad I've never been arrested.

Pablo
07-13-2003, 12:19 PM
I've come close a couple of times (Hey piggy, I'm jaywalking! Ha!), but I've never actually gotten busted.

Master Ghaleon
07-13-2003, 12:49 PM
Nope, never been arrested in my life.

moocow
07-13-2003, 01:32 PM
I've never been to jail, but I did get busted for cerfew a lot when I was underage... Once, at Hoback park, I was there with some friends (there were 6 of us, 3 girls, 3 guys, all just friends). Well, 3 cops pull up, and they search my car, and the other two cars, searched my guard duffel bag (didn't find much more than a muddy uniform, muddy wind pants and a chain flag, which was buried at the bottom of my bag). The cop asked if the ciggarettes in my ashtray were mine, which they weren't (it was my dad's car), and he's all like "Good, cause you can get in a lot of trouble for those." *rolls her eyes* One of the cops shined his light on the ground, and there layed - no joke - 3 unopened condoms. They weren't our's (I was still a virgin at the time!), but the cops were really suspicious. Ya know, 3 guys, 3 girls, 3 condoms. Well, they told us to just go home and all that. Found out the next day, that one of my friends got busted down in the same park, about an hour before us, having sex. What a 'tard.

Then there was this time I got pulled over for going 40 in a 35. I was threatened to be arrested cause I was pissed off (it was 4am, and I was tired, and needed sleep).

Then, this OTHER time, I let a certain friend of mine - no names mentioned *cough* Goatboy *cough* drive my car before he had his license or anything. Well, I had no idea that at the time he couldn't drive for shit. He puts my car in reverse and THEN tries to start it (my car is an automatic, by the way). After we get the car started, we drive up the little road leading into this park (imagine that, another park), and out onto the road. So he drives down the wrong side :odd: So, I get him in the other lane and he's going about 15 - 20 mph, and a cop passes us. Then he started freaking out "omg, I'm scared, what do I do, I'm scared" so I had him pull down this road where we switched spots. I went to drive down in the park where Jarrod, Melissa, Steve, and Ryan were but there were cops down there, so I just kept on going down the road. Then I got pulled over by ANOTHER cop. I really thought we were fucked... he kept asking Goat for his license, and Goat is all "I don't have it!". It ended in a warning, but I was really friggin scared that we were gonna get busted or something. Oh, and Jarrod, Melissa, Steve and Ryan were just told to go home, cause it was too late to be in a park. *shrug*

Cops show up where ever I go it seems, but I never get in serious trouble *knocks on wood*.

Gerudo
07-13-2003, 01:37 PM
heh, you all know about my endeavor with goat back from the con...

ive gotten pulled over another time for doing 90 in a 65... but thats about it...

Dechipher
07-13-2003, 02:16 PM
Well, one time I almost burned Pizza Hut down with a napkin, but the cops never caught me. I got kicked out though.
As far as run-ins with the cops, I havent had any yet. Ask me next year when I can drive.

Drunken Tiger
07-13-2003, 11:51 PM
Arrested?? Definately not.. confronted by police.. yeah...

Spitting
Speeding
Drinking
Fighting

But nothing sever enough to land me in jail.. :p

MANDRAG GANON
07-14-2003, 12:10 AM
One Time I found a GO DIRECTLY TO JAIL card and I was like WHAT THE HELL DAMN COPS! as they were talking me away. Then I found some dice in the cell and rolled 2 6s and they let me go. I was in jail for 2 whole turns damn it!

Yoshiman
07-14-2003, 12:22 AM
Nope. Never been confronted by cops either. Unless you count my uncle who was a cop. But I'm pretty sure that speeding in Sonic2 isn't against the law.

Starkist
07-14-2003, 12:28 AM
I got pulled over by a police officer in Missouri... I don't think he had anything better to do, since the infractions were 1)Stopping several feet behind the stop line at the traffic light; 2) Not signaling upon entering the deserted freeway; and 3) Having a light out by the back license plate. (It wasn't my car anyway.)

I didn't even get a warning, he just chatted with me for a minute or two then sent me on my way. The worst part came when I kept peeking over my shoulder, waiting to merge, and I kept accidently leaning on the horn. :spin:

Brasel
07-14-2003, 09:51 AM
A cop in my girlfriend's town once pulled up behind my parked car. We were parked across the street from my girlfriend's house, just sitting there talking. I'm pretty sure he didn't think we were just talking...if you know what I mean. We didn't get any sort of ticket or anything, he was just being a jackass about the whole situation.

Jawa Podracer
07-14-2003, 10:00 AM
Nope, never. Then again, I never did do anything to get in trouble. Though, one time my friend got caught stealing from a store, and we had to go to the manager, and see the thing on tape, and stuff liek that, but he only got a warning.

Menokh
07-14-2003, 11:06 AM
Never been in jail, but I did get a rather stiff warning for prank phone calls back in 1999. Basically if I was caught making one more prank call within a certain period of time, they would press charges. That scared me, I've never made another prank call again.

And also in 1999(my dad's girlfriend's son was living with us, and he talked me into this crap), I almost got caught while throwing snowballs at cars, or when lauching stuff with a potatoe launcher over the back fence(right into a parking lot). Running away so the cops don't see you is not a fun thing to have to do.

inori
07-14-2003, 06:27 PM
Uh, no. I've never had so much as a traffic ticket. Once, I got pulled over and given a sobriety test, but I hadn't had anything to drink that night. (Don't ask...)