PDA

View Full Version : I am the biggest noob!

cloudstrifess3
07-13-2003, 01:13 AM
i am the biggest noob and i dont know how to complete 1 single map i make. i dont know how to make custom graphics so help?

Tsukuru
07-13-2003, 02:37 AM
Alpha Dawg's Tutorial (http://www.casadealphadawg.com/zc/zqtutorial/) is a great resource for beginning questers. Good luck.

Zelda_Warrior
07-24-2003, 11:19 AM
Heres what i have to say if there isa great noob i have yet to meet one. if u need help with zc experiment with it then like i did and did i meantion that i get sick of noobs coming here and posting dumb things i think that people should come to talk about things or if they have a problem they cant solve after trying a lot of things to come here and talk about that and get it fixed and i should make a page on my website to help ppl get started with ZC

Tsukuru
07-24-2003, 01:45 PM
Well it seems most people come to the forums first. I'm not sure there is a way of getting people to read the tutorials or the documentation before coming here. :shrug:

Oh well, who really, really cares anway? I did it when I was new too. Besides, it's not as if it doesn't make it fun to come to the boards and help people out anyway.

ShadowTiger
07-24-2003, 01:47 PM
Er.. if you need help drawing, then all you need is practice. I know that it seems very, (Very) half-assed of me to say that, but it's far more than true, if there ever was such a thing. The more you practice, the better you get with it. Heck, you don't even need much guidance. (Again, I know, whatever.) Just experiment with the features. Save frequently under different file names when you do something drastic, like change a quest rule or the palattes.